User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Super Moderator Feedback Score 3 (100%) BBG's Avatar
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Some more anecdotal Torem info from here Toremifene TRT

Here is my BW 5 weeks ago, ref range, and after 4 weeks on Toremifene (only the essentials):

LH/FSH: 4 (<12) 5
    Testosterone : 9 (8-35) 18
    Free T: 3.5 (2.3-9.9) 5.5
    SHBG : 27 (8-60) 32
    E2 : 0.09 (<0.18) 0.13
    Prolactin: 134 (<700) 87
    Super not-not-moderator BBG

Need extra cash? List of "Get Paid To" sites: Make $5 a day

New Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Younger patients tended to have better results than the older ones.One study noted that the presence of a varicocele did not influence the results of clomid treatment in their study one way or the other.
    reeviint

Established Member Feedback Score 0 BoneDaddy's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Here's the link some of those numbers were pulled from.

Clomid 12.5mg m,w,f

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Did everyone forget the article Eric wrote about how toxic nolva and clomid are in being linked to causing cancers and cataracts on the eyes. You have to remember the word "selective" in SERM's in some receptors they increase estrogen and in others they block it.

This is why in the uterus it will increase estrogen and thus "uterine cancer" i know this is in females but this will cross over to male prostates and this has been shown in rat studies in the prostate and also cell lines.

Now i know some people are going to say yeah but we use it for short periods of time but it causes toxic changes in the endometrium within 24hrs of the first dose.

Have a read here: Clomid Nolvadex - One View
    Res100 the most powerful Testosterone Booster www.WickedSupplements.com
    We Ship World Wide! Save 10% with members only discount: SS10 Order Online: www.OnlineNutrition.com.au

Established Member Feedback Score 0 Right Hook's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

3-6 months of daily dose 25 mg Clomid doubles men's T levels

Quote Originally Posted by O.N. View Post
    Did everyone forget the article Eric wrote about how toxic nolva and clomid are in being linked to causing cancers and cataracts on the eyes. You have to remember the word "selective" in SERM's in some receptors they increase estrogen and in others they block it.

This is why in the uterus it will increase estrogen and thus "uterine cancer" i know this is in females but this will cross over to male prostates and this has been shown in rat studies in the prostate and also cell lines.

Now i know some people are going to say yeah but we use it for short periods of time but it causes toxic changes in the endometrium within 24hrs of the first dose.

Have a read here: Clomid Nolvadex - One View
    Dude...read the references. There are human studies that completely debunk that.

I've wrote about these clomid studies last year. There is long term support. These aren't bad universities or journals either. Quite the opposite.

The Lab: Clomid - The TRT Alternative Part II

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Right Hook View Post
    Dude...read the references. There are human studies that completely debunk that.

I've wrote about these clomid studies last year. There is long term support. These aren't bad universities or journals either. Quite the opposite.

The Lab: Clomid - The TRT Alternative Part II
    can you link me to what you are talking about the link you provided only talks about a study about increasing testosterone with clomid.
    Res100 the most powerful Testosterone Booster www.WickedSupplements.com
    We Ship World Wide! Save 10% with members only discount: SS10 Order Online: www.OnlineNutrition.com.au

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re: 3-6 months of daily dose 25 mg Clomid doubles men's T levels

Quote Originally Posted by O.N. View Post
    And you have to remember Eric had a vested interest in demonizing SERMs since he was also trying to seek you an alternative that he produced.

The toxicity of nolva I won't disagree with but i havent come across anything to suggest clomid was harmful (short of the vision problem but that went away when clomid use was discontinued)

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S™II using Tapatalk 2