Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    From the FDA's Maximum Recommended Therapeutic Dose (MRTD) Database

Clomid: 1.67000 Mg/kg of bodyweight per day

Raloxifene: 10 Mg/kg of bodyweight per day

Toremifene: 3.33000 Mg/kg of bodyweight per day

As you can see the amount of raloxifene that can be safely taken is WAY higher than either clomid or torem.
    Super not-not-moderator BBG

Need extra cash? List of "Get Paid To" sites: Make $5 a day

Super Moderator Feedback Score 3 (100%) BBG's Avatar
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    From, The effect of selective estrogen receptor modulator administration on the hypothalamic-pituitary-testicular axis in men with idiopathic oligozoospermia, Elena Tsourdi M.D., Ph.D, Fertility and Sterility Volume 91, Issue 4, Supplement 1, April 2009, Pages 1427-1430

Shows that Toremifene, Tamoxifen and Raloxifene all raise testosterone levels and improve sperm count/quality.

Tamoxifen 20mg:
    Baseline: 496.59
    3 months: 783

Toremifene 60mg:
    Baseline: 498
    3 Months: 763.92

Raloxifene 60mg:
    Baseline: 583
    3 Months: 604

Of course, this show raloxifene isn't the bes at raising testosterone levels. However, 20mg of tamoxifen and 60mg of toremifene are standard doses, whereas raloxifene at 60mg is half of what people should be running it.

Not to mention, with the above toxicity levels, raloxifene in a 220lb man could be run at nearly 1000mg/day safely.
    Super not-not-moderator BBG

Need extra cash? List of "Get Paid To" sites: Make $5 a day

New Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I've been lurking the posts regarding ralox on this board for a few months now, some great info here.

I have determined that ralox has caused my libido to drop significantly. Has anyone else experienced this? I am currently on a test P cycle trying to treat some gyno I got from a previous cycle. I am running 12.5mg aromasin alongside 100mg ralox. I know it's the ralox because I experimented with the dose, bringing it down to 6.25mg and even lower, it was definitely not the aromasin. I actually dropped the ralox for 3 days to see if it was the culprit and surely, it was, my libido was back. After dropping it for 3 days I immediately began to feel sensitivity in my gyno and have since jumped back on. I am 4 days back on the ralox and the sensitivity is subsiding but the libido is dropping.

What is the reason for this libido drop? My ralox is from GWP btw.

Established Member Feedback Score 0 Fat Bill Dwyer's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    A SERM crashing libidio immediately brings to mind a "simulated" estro-crash. When you are using ralox you're preventing E2 from doing all of its normal functions, including acting in the brain to promote sexual desire and arousal. Every person has their own receptors so what might be debilitating for you may not affect someone else.

My rats have have displayed similar libido issues with SERMS in a very dose dependent fashion.
    I.E.
    > 20mg of Tamox = infrequent weak rat boners
    10mg of Tamox = frequent massive rat boners

Super Moderator Feedback Score 0 burlyman30's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    All of this ^^^
    All advice given is for entertainment value only. And it's free. Take it for what it's worth.

New Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Fat Bill Dwyer View Post
    A SERM crashing libidio immediately brings to mind a "simulated" estro-crash. When you are using ralox you're preventing E2 from doing all of its normal functions, including acting in the brain to promote sexual desire and arousal. Every person has their own receptors so what might be debilitating for you may not affect someone else.

My rats have have displayed similar libido issues with SERMS in a very dose dependent fashion.
    I.E.
    > 20mg of Tamox = infrequent weak rat boners
    10mg of Tamox = frequent massive rat boners
    I forgot to mention I am only running 50mg ralox ED which is one of the primary causes of concern since it's such a low dose. I am running 125mg EOD test prop alongside with it.

I forgot to mention alongside the libido drop I do feel more tired and less motivated in the gym which kind of sucks.

Could it be the GWP ralox is overdosed and I am actually taking more than needed? I have been looking for a pharma-grade source or something in pill form for more accurate measurements but I've had no luck.

Super Moderator Feedback Score 0 burlyman30's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re: Raloxifene Discussion

Quote Originally Posted by Zeebo View Post
    I forgot to mention I am only running 50mg ralox ED which is one of the primary causes of concern since it's such a low dose. I am running 125mg EOD test prop alongside with it.

I forgot to mention alongside the libido drop I do feel more tired and less motivated in the gym which kind of sucks.

Could it be the GWP ralox is overdosed and I am actually taking more than needed? I have been looking for a pharma-grade source or something in pill form for more accurate measurements but I've had no luck.
    This ^^^ is good info to have. sounds to me like your aromasin dosage is too low if you started getting gyno back in three days after dropping ralox. If you were able to get bloods, that would be very helpful. I think your estrogen levels are too high and the ralox only masks the symptoms of that which throws your body off.

On the pharma grade, you haven't looked hard enough yet.
    Last edited by burlyman30; 03-30-2013 at 07:51 AM.
    All advice given is for entertainment value only. And it's free. Take it for what it's worth.