User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Established Member Feedback Score 0 dacookiemonsta's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Raloxifene Discussion

Burly I recently attained some Ralox for some gyno I had flare up during a cycle about 4 years ago.

Letro did nothing for it. Tamoxifen, however, 2-3 years later reduced it by probably roughly 50-60% so I'm hoping the Ralox will finish the job.

Here's the question.. I'm running a 6 week PH/AAS cycle at the moment... I have Torem on hand for post cycle.. I would like to start the Ralox as soon as possible... Can I run that in PCT concurrently or am I better off allowing myself to kind of "refresh" after the cycle.

Established Member Feedback Score 3 (100%) USN HM 350Z's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I ran a raloxifen/letro combo while on cycle (always on now) and within 30 days my gyno was completely undetectable. I seriously can squeeze and look as hard as I want and can find nothing. My right side was about the size of 3 nickles stacked on top of each other and left was just a little smaller. Did a 50mg ED Ralox/ 2.5mg M/W/F Letro combo.

I would probably wait until PCT was completed though for someone cycling on and off.

Super Moderator Feedback Score 0 burlyman30's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by dacookiemonsta View Post
    Burly I recently attained some Ralox for some gyno I had flare up during a cycle about 4 years ago.

Letro did nothing for it. Tamoxifen, however, 2-3 years later reduced it by probably roughly 50-60% so I'm hoping the Ralox will finish the job.

Here's the question.. I'm running a 6 week PH/AAS cycle at the moment... I have Torem on hand for post cycle.. I would like to start the Ralox as soon as possible... Can I run that in PCT concurrently or am I better off allowing myself to kind of "refresh" after the cycle.
    I personally see no reason why someone cannot use Ralox on cycle, during PCT, or post PCT if the condition warrants it. However, if you want to see how Ralox works independently of any other compounds, it is best left until after PCT is over.
    All advice given is for entertainment value only. And it's free. Take it for what it's worth.

Established Member Feedback Score 0 Mad Mardigan's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I agree with burly.

I've run it on cycle and post with excellent results. 120 mg or higher is most effective.

Ralox + Nolva is my favorite for recovery post cycle as well.

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 1 (100%) nate3993's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mad Mardigan View Post
    I agree with burly.

I've run it on cycle and post with excellent results. 120 mg or higher is most effective.

Ralox + Nolva is my favorite for recovery post cycle as well.
    really? i've heard ralox, from burly, doesn't do a whole lot in terms in test boosting. just good reducing gyno

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Works just as well as nolva or Clomid. Have seen many studies stating this.

Super Moderator Feedback Score 3 (100%) BBG's Avatar
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Started taking 150mg today. Will keep taking ED and see how gyno is affected.

Still on the trestolone and killing it in the gym, have been very busy lately I will update shortly...
    Super not-not-moderator BBG

Need extra cash? List of "Get Paid To" sites: Make $5 a day

Super Moderator Feedback Score 0 burlyman30's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re: Raloxifene Discussion

Quote Originally Posted by Mad Mardigan View Post
    Works just as well as nolva or Clomid. Have seen many studies stating this.
    If you know any of those links, they would be a great addition to this thread.
    All advice given is for entertainment value only. And it's free. Take it for what it's worth.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'll post some up when I find them. Raloxifene is more dose dependent and many studies didn't utilize higher dosing schemes. So put that way, Tamoxifen is more effective per mg.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Alright I can't find the one I was looking for. There are plenty done on women and breast cancer, which have little value in our discussion. So anything I have to offer at the moment is purely anecdotal.