Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re: Kai Greene: A Day in the Life

Quote Originally Posted by Scope75 View Post
    Ive seen him in a black sweater. Lol
    I want a pic
    - I see you're on that famous beer and mustard diet. How's that workin' out for ya?
    Col. Jack O'Neill - Stargate SG1

Super Moderator Feedback Score 2 (100%) DJM's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by NOA View Post
    You really think he looks like a mess? Now Branch looks like a mess imo.

If Rhoden makes improvements like he did last year, his chances will increase.

(gonna recant that statement ) I think Branch has looked awesome, but if anyone were to qualify looking like a mess, Branch would win over Roelly, first imo.
    roelly imo looks like a good bodybuilder but on an olympia stage he'll never crack the top 12-15, he looks like someone just glued bodyparts together, dont see what you are seeing........i loved rhoden's look and was my favorite up there, but in a sport of guys peaking ever so often, hard to imagine him doing any better,these guys' windows for success are so small, ask victor.......branch spent years slowly improving his lines to match his mass and unreal graininess, but he may be out of gas too

the sport is extremely subjective, you guys can like winkler, i think for prize money he looks like kaka, horrible symetry, his tris overpower his shoulders, hes flat through the chest, wide upper back but no lats oddly, think bulky legs, and so on......just looks like parts mashed together

kai wise, if you cant appreciate how dry he was, and those incredible tie ins, but like roelly, i dunno man hahah...........phil will always look good because of his 1 in a billion genetics, but he was off that day...... kai looked better, phil looked 3d, that was the difference.......dexter had jay beat a few times, only has 1 olympia, it is what it is