Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Oh North Korea, you so silly!

Quote Originally Posted by longBallLima View Post
    I agree, the troops shouldn't be there. They shouldn't have been there as a matter of fact. If the mission was to eliminate the Al Qaeda heads, what's wrong with good ole' assassination jobs like cold war-era?

Now, the US military went with the alleged intention of ending barbarianism and bringing democracy. And a somewhat objective view as what constitutes barbarianism could be violating international war conduct and boy oh boy, that's been violated.

now, don't get me wrong, i think the taliban is an international criminal organization that should be dealt with accordingly. what surprises me is that a civilized nation would have troops acting a bit like said criminal organization.

the fact that we hate holmes and think he deserves to die but have no idea who Robert Bales is tells me most of the american public finds this excusable.
    I think people heard about it, but the truth is, Bales didn't kill Americans so it doesn't particularly outrage us. Shitty, as that may be. For what is worth the Army is going for the death penalty.

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Macdon1588 View Post
    I think people heard about it, but the truth is, Bales didn't kill Americans so it doesn't particularly outrage us. Shitty, as that may be. For what is worth the Army is going for the death penalty.
    true true. i hope they both fry.