User Tag List

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Human chorionic gonadotropin

Hello, I have just seen a video of a urologist who talks about human chorionic gonadotropin and indicates that in some studies and cases it has been used to solve the problem of post finasteride syndrome. I leave the link of the video.

Tratamiento para el Síndrome Postfinasterida - YouTube

I leave the news more than as a solution, to encourage people who may be discouraged and to see that solutions are being studied and that sooner rather than later this will stop being a problem.

My opinion, stick to the TMO protocol. Knowing that it is overcome is 50% of the solution. Do not have the least doubt. Stick to the protocol and solve it! There are many examples in the forum of people who have achieved it. The directions to get out of this maze are there.

Much encouragement to all and follow the protocol.

Thank you CD, you have saved many of our lives.

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yes b itch stand in your head and rink your puss handball cure you if pfs bicth

- - - Updated - - -

Yes Bitch!??!!

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    LOOk BiRch The CURE IS HERBS AND STANDING IN YIUR HEAD AND AFSTING IN GRASS BITCH WHATBUSNYIUR DUCKING OROBKEM COMING INN HERE AND KEAVING MEEICALMPROFESSIONAL ADVUCE BITCH HUH??!

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    CD saved lives what fucking bullshit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Zerilibido to do what you do you don't need a lot of talent.

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    all these fucking gimps talking about HCG like it's some new novel exciting solution shut the fuck up gimp

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by GimpMobile View Post
    all these fucking gimps talking about HCG like it's some new novel exciting solution shut the fuck up gimp
    Are you really useless to contribute anything? Aren't you ashamed to do what you do?

If you have a problem, seek help but don't take it out on anyone because you're only going to hurt yourself more.

It's embarrassing to see what you're doing. It's embarrassing.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hcg is the cure!!!!!!!!!!

- - - Updated - - -

Guaranteed to help!!!!!

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Tommy View Post
    Hello, I have just seen a video of a urologist who talks about human chorionic gonadotropin and indicates that in some studies and cases it has been used to solve the problem of post finasteride syndrome. I leave the link of the video.

I leave the news more than as a solution, to encourage people who may be discouraged and to see that solutions are being studied and that sooner rather than later this will stop being a problem.

My opinion, stick to the TMO protocol. Knowing that it is overcome is 50% of the solution. Do not have the least doubt. Stick to the protocol and solve it! There are many examples in the forum of people who have achieved it. The directions to get out of this maze are there.

Great you come into cdnut s forum to.promote hcg which he never promoted anywhere you ducking gimp

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Tommy View Post

Why do you come in to talk about ducking hcg and then fucking recommend the sh it protocol biych?