Established Member Feedback Score 0 dacookiemonsta's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'll be starting a Trenazone/Mechabol/Trestolone log in the next few days

Plan on taking Trenazone 2ml a day
    Mechabol 100-150mg a day depending how I feel
    And my Trestolone intake is still somewhat up for grabs.. I'm thinking between 25mg/35mg a day transdermally.

I plan is to actually take a 2 grams of Trest and add it to Trenazone. From what I've been reading this will dissolve fairly easily and it shouldn't somehow effect the Trenazone itself.

I'm "probably" going to end up taking two bottles of Trenazone (or a bottle and a half) and put it into another container and then add the Trest slowly making sure it dissolves without issue. I "could" add alcohol instead of diluting with additional Trenazone if it looks like It's going to be an issue.

Obviously the issue is once I add the Trestolone it's in there and not coming out. If do start getting insane sides and I need to properly ascertain where they're coming from I do have a couple more bottles of Trenazone on the side.

I have taken both Tren and Mecha and I've actually cycled the two together.

I'm probably going to take tudca... I got it pretty cheap so why not.

I also have aromasin on the way and plan on taking 12.5 a day... I have existing gyno although it's not gotten worse or been an issue my past 4 cycles.

I don't know if I'm going to proactively take something for BP issues or cross that bridge when I come to it. I'd like to be able to actually cite sides to this cycle after receiving them...

Oh I'll also be taking 3 caps of AndroHard a day as well. I just happen to have that left over from my previous cycle.

Any questions, comments, constructive criticisms feel free to chime in.
    Last edited by dacookiemonsta; 01-16-2013 at 02:42 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I don't know if anybody is following this but I'll keep it up to date anyways. I officially started the Tren/Mecha today. When the trest comes I'll include that. I meant to weigh myself yesterday but I'd guess im around 197-198... Bodyfat probably 12-14% That's consistently my winter weight.

Even though I wasn't officially taking anything yet I want to give people some sort of idea of where my strength was pre and intra cycle so yesterday was chest day and it went like this:

Flat Bench: 185 12x (kind of a warmup), 225 10x, 245 8x, 265 7x, 285 6x
    Incline Bench: 175 12x, 185 10x, 195 8x, 205 6x, 215 6x
    Incline Dumbell Flies: 45s 12x, 50s 10x, 55s 10x, 60s 8x, 65s 8x, 70s 6x.

I do a couple other exercises but for log purposes I'm going to focus mainly on what I personally consider core exercises. And as far as lifting technique is concerned I pretty much go for 1.5-2 seconds on the eccentric movement with controlled explosions on the concentric. I'm not one of those guys bouncing the bar off my chest.

Today will be leg day.
    Last edited by dacookiemonsta; 01-17-2013 at 12:13 PM.

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    current goals? what were the results of your previous tren/mecha run?
    The spirit that I have seen may be the devil: and the devil hath power to assume a pleasing shape; yea, and perhaps out of my weakness and my melancholy, as he is very potent with such spirits, abuses me to damn me.

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 3 (100%) Scope75's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Cycle sounds like a good one and it be interesting when you add trest to the mix.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by xxiv View Post
    current goals? what were the results of your previous tren/mecha run?
    I'd say realistically I retained about 10 lbs of muscle from my previous Tren/Mecha run but there was an issue that kind of messed up my cycle...

Due to Hurricane Sandy I had to basically packup my bags and go out of town for 2 weeks where I lifted a whopping one time and I did not have time to eat even remotely close to how I like to... Driving 12+ hours a day around NYC traffic was a stressful time... Basically screwed over my post cycle (it was halfway post cycle halfway just... post post cycle but i lost a lot of weight I just never got back)

I'd like to see me touch 210 (I'm 5'8). I hit 207 on my last cycle (i was around 194 to start)... Into my post I'm going to lean down for the summer.. Probably run ECA stack 2-3 weeks after I finish my cycle and get ready for the summer.

I don't have any goals per say. I just want to see some strides in the gym and some strides in the muscle department. I'm still going to eat fairly clean.. A couple more lbs isn't worth compromising looking decent although with this trest I realize there might be some bloat.

If everything goes well I'm going to ramp ump my Mecha to 150mg a day at some point. I cycled it with dbol at 25-30mg a day and I had abs a year ago... So I like how my body responds to it.

Additionally: I'll be adding some measurements (arms, chest, legs) soon and add a few basic pictures.
    Last edited by dacookiemonsta; 01-17-2013 at 12:25 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    sandy sucked, I was starting trenazone/mecha when the storm hit but it didn't throw me off too bad. You're in nyc?

Mass and strength should be good to go if your diet is on point. I like the 12 to 6 rep scheme you used for bench, those are some solid numbers.

Good luck.
    The spirit that I have seen may be the devil: and the devil hath power to assume a pleasing shape; yea, and perhaps out of my weakness and my melancholy, as he is very potent with such spirits, abuses me to damn me.

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 3 (100%) Scope75's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Damn good shape before the cycle.
    What's your current weight?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by xxiv View Post
    sandy sucked, I was starting trenazone/mecha when the storm hit but it didn't throw me off too bad. You're in nyc?

Mass and strength should be good to go if your diet is on point. I like the 12 to 6 rep scheme you used for bench, those are some solid numbers.

Good luck.
    I was in NYC from mid to late November. I'm from a town of about 3500 people. I hate traffic Driving all over NYC (6 different job sites.. I work for a safety and rescue company) was a living nightmare for me. Worst anxiety I've ever had.

Thanks for the positive feedback. I generally stay on the 12-6 rep range on everything minus burnout sets etc. when I just really want to change it up.

Super Moderator Feedback Score 3 (100%) BBG's Avatar
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    daproteinmonsta*

- - - Updated - - -

And take Talos cause BBG said so
    Super not-not-moderator BBG

Need extra cash? List of "Get Paid To" sites: Make $5 a day