User Tag List

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by xxiv View Post
    I did an 8 week of ab solo 8 months ago and I felt great, pct I had an over reaction to tcf-1 and my test was through the roof causing me emotional instability. While on my strength went up a little, size went up a little and my body felt great.

I took my diet for granted and could I feel like I could have reaped much more if I had focused as much effort into proper diet as I had routine and supplementation.

I'm glad to hear such a good results. To be honest, I can feel it after 2 weeks and I can see some improvement in my physique and my weights started to increase perfectly. I can not wait to see my results after 8 weeks, I'm so excited and optimistic to be satisfied.

I do cardio before I start lifting, and that's because my BF is higher than I want. I'm trying to be clean with my diet as much as I can.

Thanks for the encouragement,,

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by burlyman30 View Post
    Reduce or drop the stano. It's really a great product, but hard on sensitive joints. You should see an improvement.
    As I mentioned earlier, I Just started to take Stano 4 days ago and my doses were not that high, 600 mg daily.

However, I'm wondering about, how is it feel when the Stanodrol start to kick?? I mean How do I know it's working? should I dose it higher??

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Tampa_Man View Post
    I can not wait to see my results after 8 weeks, I'm so excited and optimistic to be satisfied.
    those were my feelings as well with my run, I just wanted to feel good and see gains. I felt great and was very optimistic, not just with my lifting but life in general. It was my first attempt at pct and my first run in years. I had ran methyls a few years ago with very little knowledge and got burnt pretty hard. That bulk run helped me regain the confidance I lost after my last h-drol run in 2009.

Bulk was a great experience for me and if it wasn't cost prohibitive I would have ran it again. A few small tweaks to the pct would have made a huge difference.

What is your pct? sorry if I missed it.
    The spirit that I have seen may be the devil: and the devil hath power to assume a pleasing shape; yea, and perhaps out of my weakness and my melancholy, as he is very potent with such spirits, abuses me to damn me.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by xxiv View Post
    those were my feelings as well with my run, I just wanted to feel good and see gains. I felt great and was very optimistic, not just with my lifting but life in general. It was my first attempt at pct and my first run in years. I had ran methyls a few years ago with very little knowledge and got burnt pretty hard. That bulk run helped me regain the confidance I lost after my last h-drol run in 2009.

Bulk was a great experience for me and if it wasn't cost prohibitive I would have ran it again. A few small tweaks to the pct would have made a huge difference.

What is your pct? sorry if I missed it.
    Yeah bro that's exactly what happened to me!!!
    Running a cycle without studying it right.

Well, my PCT would be: Torem 90-60-60-30, Erase, DAA+Tatinum...I believe it's decent..
    By the way, have you tried anything from the skyward reaserch?? are there products legit??

Super Moderator Feedback Score 3 (100%) BBG's Avatar
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If only the androseries hadn't been so danged expensive. I wonder if a research chem company can carry bulk powders like 4-dhea, 1-dhea and epiandrosterone...
    Super not-not-moderator BBG

Need extra cash? List of "Get Paid To" sites: Make $5 a day

Established Member Feedback Score 0 Bucks's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Well, my PCT would be: Torem 90-60-60-30, Erase, DAA+Tatinum...I believe it's decent..
    By the way, have you tried anything from the skyward reaserch?? are there products legit??
    I plan on researching with their Torem on my current cycle. The Tada has been confirmed by my rats . I love the androseries

Super Moderator Feedback Score 2 (100%) h2s's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re: What are the results from AndroBulk?!?

Skyward letro has treated me insanely well, definitely the strongest I have used from a research company, which probably indicates it was the only one dosed right.

One disclaimer, they seem committed to holding the ingredient in the solution, so letro uses a strong alcohol. The bite hits you fast, lol.
    Quote Originally Posted by BBG View Post
    If only the androseries hadn't been so danged expensive. I wonder if a research chem company can carry bulk powders like 4-dhea, 1-dhea and epiandrosterone...
    They can't. It is a patented ingredient by LG sciences, and they are aggressive in suing anyone selling it that doesn't pay them royalties.

Super Moderator Feedback Score 2 (100%) h2s's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re: What are the results from AndroBulk?!?

The above is the reason why I couldn't source the bulk powders for you guys when I wanted to. Was warned by a few of this situation.

Super Moderator Feedback Score 3 (100%) BBG's Avatar
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by h2s View Post
    Skyward letro has treated me insanely well, definitely the strongest I have used from a research company, which probably indicates it was the only one dosed right.

One disclaimer, they seem committed to holding the ingredient in the solution, so letro uses a strong alcohol. The bite hits you fast, lol.
    No kidding. Luckily it would be tough to hit the 1 shot mark... 0.033814 ounces in 1 ml, so even dosing 10ml would leave people only at an ounce of 190 proof everclear. Mmmm everclear

They can't. It is a patented ingredient by LG sciences, and they are aggressive in suing anyone selling it that doesn't pay them royalties.
    A shame
    Super not-not-moderator BBG

Need extra cash? List of "Get Paid To" sites: Make $5 a day

Established Member Feedback Score 0 markam's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So are LG sciences putting it to good use? I would guess not