User Tag List

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast
    A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 VayneZ's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I will probably run a very similar if not the same run that you are planning on running Mark! And exactly 6 weeks, or 6.5 weeks at the most, since I would not be running hCG this time.

I also say up calories, Use much slow digestive sources and the fast digestive at their critical times, I believe that would aid a lot.

Established Member Feedback Score 0 markam's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by VayneZ View Post
    I will probably run a very similar if not the same run that you are planning on running Mark! And exactly 6 weeks, or 6.5 weeks at the most, since I would not be running hCG this time.

I also say up calories, Use much slow digestive sources and the fast digestive at their critical times, I believe that would aid a lot.
    Good plan on keeping a potentially suppressive cycle short if you aren't running HCG.

On my next cycle I 'intend' to go low fat until the last meal of the day which is zero carbs and med fat / high protein. Reason being is that I don't want my digestion system slowed down by fat until my last meal when I will take my fish oils, Vit D, etc.

Re AB cycle, I'm going to start AB first then bring in Mechabol after a week or less. Just need to see how AB feels without Mecha so I can adjust dosage. I'll also use Stanodrol between 600mg-1000mg for the whole cycle. If I only need 3 caps of Mecha and 4 AB a day, that's fine by me. Macho dosages are retarded]

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Food up and I'll be fine..

But, the thing is I expected something big with this stack, something like Test+deca...ooh if I could put my hands on them again..

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Tampa_Man View Post
    Food up and I'll be fine..

But, the thing is I expected something big with this stack, something like Test+deca...ooh if I could put my hands on them again..
    Did you try increasing the dosage for a day? People do respond differently, and I've read positive things about it being dosed higher. (This is why I'm got three bottles tucked away)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    No, I did not. I don't wanna messed up the doses, and ended up with less than 6 caps at the last week.

But, when I thought about it, why 8 caps? why not 7 caps?? also, I'm wondering about should it be 8 weeks?? or just increase the doses and minimize the period to 6 or 7 weeks??

Any way, I started to feel it, and my body keep changing. But, as a human beings I'm asking for more and more, and "what if??" this kind of questions in my mind..

What do you think guys??

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    There's a 'sweet spot' re doses. For example, when I was using Androdrive, I found that more than 3 caps would leave me too restless, etc, so 3 caps was the right dose for me although on the product it said 6 caps ed. If I remember correctly, Burly dosed AB up to 9 caps ed, (probably more) for part of his cycle, and imo a 6 week cycle is fine.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yeah, you got a point, and it's true.

I think I'll try to up the doses and see what would happen..

Super Moderator Feedback Score 0 burlyman30's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re: What are the results from AndroBulk?!?

Quote Originally Posted by markam View Post
    If I remember correctly, Burly dosed AB up to 9 caps ed, (probably more) for part of his cycle, and imo a 6 week cycle is fine.
    I went up to 12 caps for about 3 weeks if memory serves me correctly. Maybe 4 weeks. I think I started at 6, went to 9, then 12 and down to 8 to finish off the bottles. I believe I ran it somewhere around 10-12 weeks.
    All advice given is for entertainment value only. And it's free. Take it for what it's worth.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by burlyman30 View Post
    I went up to 12 caps for about 3 weeks if memory serves me correctly. Maybe 4 weeks. I think I started at 6, went to 9, then 12 and down to 8 to finish off the bottles. I believe I ran it somewhere around 10-12 weeks.
    12 caps LOL. I think you mentioned that AB was 'kind' to your joints; what's the minimal dose for a bit of 'kindness'. I was thinking of running AB with Mechabol for this effect.

Super Moderator Feedback Score 0 burlyman30's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re: What are the results from AndroBulk?!?

Quote Originally Posted by markam View Post
    12 caps LOL. I think you mentioned that AB was 'kind' to your joints; what's the minimal dose for a bit of 'kindness'. I was thinking of running AB with Mechabol for this effect.
    Good question. I noticed increased joint lubricity at the smallest dosage I used (6 caps), but since I never went lower, I couldn't comment on what 4 caps would accomplish. If you think 12 is laughable... Matt was using 24. Haha.
    All advice given is for entertainment value only. And it's free. Take it for what it's worth.