User Tag List

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast
    A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 1 (100%) Freepressright's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Speaking of AndroBulk, does anyone else remember the YouTube video of the tester who was doing ridiculously heavy squats... on a Smith press... with terrible form, only going about halfway down? That did not bode well for the marketing of this product.

Super Moderator Feedback Score 0 burlyman30's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re: What are the results from AndroBulk?!?

Quote Originally Posted by Freepressright View Post
    Speaking of AndroBulk, does anyone else remember the YouTube video of the tester who was doing ridiculously heavy squats... on a Smith press... with terrible form, only going about halfway down? That did not bode well for the marketing of this product.
    Lol... I would venture to say that a lot of the target audience thought those WERE good squats. Sad, but likely true.
    All advice given is for entertainment value only. And it's free. Take it for what it's worth.

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 1 (100%) Freepressright's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I dunno, Burly. That guy was getting ripped pretty good on YouTube from the commentators.

Personally, I'm proud to say I've never used a Smith Press for squats. In fact, the only thing I've ever used one for is standing calf raises.

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 1 (100%) nate3993's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by burlyman30 View Post
    Good question. I noticed increased joint lubricity at the smallest dosage I used (6 caps), but since I never went lower, I couldn't comment on what 4 caps would accomplish. If you think 12 is laughable... Matt was using 24. Haha.
    24 of bulk purely, or 24 of all the different andro products he was taking?

Super Moderator Feedback Score 0 burlyman30's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re: What are the results from AndroBulk?!?

Quote Originally Posted by nate3993 View Post
    24 of bulk purely, or 24 of all the different andro products he was taking?
    It may have been 12 AM and 12 AB.
    All advice given is for entertainment value only. And it's free. Take it for what it's worth.

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 1 (100%) nate3993's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by burlyman30 View Post
    It may have been 12 AM and 12 AB.
    fuk. thats one helluva mass cycle

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well, I increased the dosage today to 7 and I will keep it for couples of days to see if it's "A SWEET SOPT" for me, and then will decide weither up it to 8 or keep it 7. Also, increased the Stand-Drol to 750, and will see after few days. I feel I will hit 900 in few days..

To be honest guys, I'm thinking of my next cycle, ofcourse after the PCT and the bloodwork, but I'm just saying.. what do you think I should run for bulking lean and drop fat??

Established Member Feedback Score 0 markam's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Tampa_Man View Post
    Well, I increased the dosage today to 7 and I will keep it for couples of days to see if it's "A SWEET SOPT" for me, and then will decide weither up it to 8 or keep it 7. Also, increased the Stand-Drol to 750, and will see after few days. I feel I will hit 900 in few days..

To be honest guys, I'm thinking of my next cycle, ofcourse after the PCT and the bloodwork, but I'm just saying.. what do you think I should run for bulking lean and drop fat??
    I'd bump it up to 9 for 1 day and if you don't get any more effect from that, you may as well go back to six caps, but if it's better, try 8 and see how that compares.

Mechabol sounds appropriate for your goals and if you wanted to take it up a level, stack Trenazone with it.

Established Member Feedback Score 0 Fat Bill Dwyer's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Trenazone is the best grey bulker out there IMHO. The shutdown is rough as hell though so consider HCG. It stacks pretty well with epi and/or stano, and after the water comes off you'll look pretty lean so long as you didn't go crazy on the diet.

If you're looking for a really clean bulk run it with a CKD. Keep the sodium reasonable to minimize water retention, the epi and stano will help with this, but you can expect at least some puffiness no matter what if you dose the TZ high enough to be affective.

Good luck.

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks guys..

I don't wanna sound like a dork, but I'm not familiar with the abbreviations you stated, like (HCG, CKD).

Could you be more clear, like how I should run it for 6 weeks for example?