Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast
    SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

What are the results from AndroBulk?!?

Hello guys,

I am running AB+StanoDrol on week 2 and tomorrow will start week 3 , and I am just wondering about the results from AB. I know people is different, but I just wanna see the results that people got with AB for 8 weeks.

Please, everyone had a cycle of AB, put your results and overall feeling about it, and what would you do to make it better if you were back in time?

Thanks in advance,

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 1 (100%) weekend's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I ran ab + ah for 8 weeks at full dose plus ah for another 2 weeks at full dose... I did gomad for a few weeks before starting the cycle and had already gained weight then continued with that until like 6 weeks into the cycle. Gained 29 lbs from cycle beginning to end, a lot of strength but at least 10 lbs was just water. Definitely at least 10 lbs lean mass tho.

- - - Updated - - -

To make it better i would've done cardio and eaten more vegetables haha

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    29 lbs sounds champ. to me

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 1 (100%) weekend's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Tampa_Man View Post
    29 lbs sounds champ. to me
    definitely run with at least 1 g of stano.

Established Member Feedback Score 0 markam's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm going to be running Mechabol, AH, AB in six weeks or so. One of the reasons of using AB is the joint benefits. Will probably start with Mechabol 75 / 6 AH / 3 AB, and bump up the AB to 6 and the Mech to 100. Have to see how I react before I know exactly how I'll play it. Probably keep the cycle at a max of six weeks. Any insight most welcome.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Man I don't know about the joint benefits!!
    I'm in my third week of the cycle (AB+StanoDrol), and yesterday was a heavy workout, but to be honest I did not feel any softness for my joints!!! it was not like I could not lift the weights, it was just annoying, and made me too worried not to push harder..
    However, I heard AB usualy start to kick at 3rd to 4th week....any idea guys??

Super Moderator Feedback Score 3 (100%) BBG's Avatar
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm in my third week of the cycle (AB+StanoDrol), and yesterday was a heavy workout, but to be honest I did not feel any softness for my joints!!! it was not like I could not lift the weights, it was just annoying, and made me too worried not to push harder..
    Joints are simply one of those things that take awhile to heal. If they have always bothered you, you might want to think about getting some high dose cissus and/or Antaeus Labs Achilles.

Are you taking the Androbulk specifically for joints?

Also, the stano could be drying you out so much that your joints are acheing (but that's not that likely unless you're really high dosing it).
    Super not-not-moderator BBG

Need extra cash? List of "Get Paid To" sites: Make $5 a day

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I did an 8 week of ab solo 8 months ago and I felt great, pct I had an over reaction to tcf-1 and my test was through the roof causing me emotional instability. While on my strength went up a little, size went up a little and my body felt great.

I took my diet for granted and could I feel like I could have reaped much more if I had focused as much effort into proper diet as I had routine and supplementation.
    The spirit that I have seen may be the devil: and the devil hath power to assume a pleasing shape; yea, and perhaps out of my weakness and my melancholy, as he is very potent with such spirits, abuses me to damn me.

Super Moderator Feedback Score 0 burlyman30's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re: What are the results from AndroBulk?!?

Reduce or drop the stano. It's really a great product, but hard on sensitive joints. You should see an improvement.
    All advice given is for entertainment value only. And it's free. Take it for what it's worth.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well, no I'm taking AB to bulk at first place. I'm not having problem with my joints, but cause I heard it's really good with the joints, that's made me wonder!!

And I just started the first week of Stano and I started with 450mg for 2 days and after that I increased the dose to 600mg. So, I don't think it's the reason..
    I'm running it like: 0-0-600-600-600-600-750-750.

Thanks for the advice man,,
    Last edited by Tampa_Man; 01-31-2013 at 06:51 PM.