Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: TocoCaps

Super Moderator Feedback Score 0 burlyman30's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re: TocoCaps

Thanks for laying out a side by side comparison for us. It helps to compare/contrast as we make our buying decisions.
    All advice given is for entertainment value only. And it's free. Take it for what it's worth.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by burlyman30 View Post
    Thanks for laying out a side by side comparison for us. It helps to compare/contrast as we make our buying decisions.
    The other 2 things to note is as a one off buy of palm fruit extract the cost goes from $49.99 to $59.99 you only get the $49.99 if you sign up for a monthly re-peat subscription debit on your credit card. And then lastly all members on here can buy TocoCaps with discount code SS10 getting you 10% off the $49.95 price for the capsules again saving you more and more and additionally conversion rates at the moment from AUS to USA are in your favor by about another 10% or you can pick up the TocoCaps locally from so-cal nutrition.

Either way it works out cheaper, more convenient in capsules, larger amount of total mg's and more servings.

Hope this info serves to help you guys.
    Res100 the most powerful Testosterone Booster www.WickedSupplements.com
    We Ship World Wide! Save 10% with members only discount: SS10 Order Online: www.OnlineNutrition.com.au

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 5 (100%) O_RYAN_007's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by O.N. View Post
    Thanks for the review, regarding the price here is a simple comparison for you as it is more cost effective:

Toco8 was 30 servings of 153mg Mixed Tocotrienols/Tocopherols per serve total toco's per container= 4590mg $29.95
    Cost per day $0.99

Soon to be released product "palm fruit extract" is 1 scoop 28 servings 160mg Mixed Tocotrienols/Tocopherols per serve total amount of toco's= 4480mg $49.99
    Cost per day $1.78

Wicked Supplements TocoCaps is 2 capsules 130mg Mixed Tocotrienols/Tocopherols per serve total amount of toco's per container= 6500mg $49.95
    Cost per day $0.99

Based off the 2 currently available products palm fruit and TocoCaps you get the following:
    28 days with palm fruit / 50 days with TocoCaps (an additional 22 days)
    powder in drink etc / the convenience of capsules
    Mixed Tocotrienols/Tocopherols per container 4480mg palm fruit / TocoCaps 6500mg

In addition Toco8 in it's final months was watered down with tapicoa flour as it use to be 60 servings before it became 30. TocoCaps has and never will change in quality and there is zero need to water the product down.

I understand many of you are very loyal Pp followers and this may seem demeaning to toco8 or palm fruit extract but the above post was regarding the price I have simply laid out the information available on the net to all of you regarding servings, mg's and price.
    Thanks for the break down, I've always love Toco-8, I mean LOVE the STUFF!!! I'm sure I will be looking into trying out the toco caps soon.