Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Shipping

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Shipping

Hey guy's,

We are actually very good with our shipping and our rates are very good.
    We ship same business day all orders and they come with tracking, We send via Air Mail and you should receive the order in most cases in 10 business days.

We actually take a small loss on shipping so it doesn't cost you guys too much so we only charge $14.95
    Res100 the most powerful Testosterone Booster www.WickedSupplements.com
    We Ship World Wide! Save 10% with members only discount: SS10 Order Online: www.OnlineNutrition.com.au

Established Member Feedback Score 4 (100%) Enuke65's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    According to my order, my stuff hit JFK on May 11th, but hasn't updated since then. Any cause for concern?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Enuke65 View Post
    According to my order, my stuff hit JFK on May 11th, but hasn't updated since then. Any cause for concern?
    please pm me your name and order number i'll take a look, usually it takes 7-10 business days to reach you
    We Ship World Wide! Save 10% with members only discount: SS10 Order Online: www.OnlineNutrition.com.au

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    PM Sent

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    All looks normal, order was placed with us on the 7th May at 2:12pm was shipped out on the 7th at 4:58pm

First-Class Package International Service
    Processed through USPS Sort Facility May 14, 2013, 2:49 pm HARRISBURG, PA 17107 International Letter
    Processed through USPS Sort Facility May 12, 2013, 9:29 pm JAMAICA, NY 11430
    Processed Through Sort Facility May 11, 2013, 6:48 pm ISC NEW YORK NY(USPS)
    Origin Post is Preparing Shipment
    Acceptance May 7, 2013, 4:58 pm AUSTRALIA

It can take 7-10 business days for delivery as such it looks like you will have it much sooner than 7-10 business days.
    So far it has only been 6 business days i'd say you will have it tomorrow or soon after.

Super Moderator Feedback Score 0 burlyman30's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Impressed with the quick turnaround on both the international shipping and also the fast customer service response. Reps sent.
    All advice given is for entertainment value only. And it's free. Take it for what it's worth.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by burlyman30 View Post
    Impressed with the quick turnaround on both the international shipping and also the fast customer service response. Reps sent.
    Thanks mate we always try to get them out as fast as we can as long as your order is in before 3:30-4:00pm Australian EST time it will go out that day.

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 5 (100%) O_RYAN_007's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by O.N. View Post
    Thanks mate we always try to get them out as fast as we can as long as your order is in before 3:30-4:00pm Australian EST time it will go out that day.
    I really like this.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Arrived today, pretty impressive considering it traveled from the other side of the world, thanks!!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Today we had quite an angry capital letter assault I thought I would share with you guys:

WAITED FOR 12 DAYS AND STILL NO STATUS ON MY ACCOUNT PROFILE! NO SIGN OFF ORDER! I THOUGHT I WOULD HAVE THIS ORDER BY NOW! I AM DISAPPOINTED!
    Hi XXXXX,

As emailed our email said earlier today your order will not have another scan event until USPS scans the item when it lands in the USA.

You placed your order on Saturday the 7th of Feb, the postal system is closed on the weekends to picking up/dropping off packages, so we sent your order the very first business day possible Monday the 9th your order was completed on our end and could not be completed any earlier than the 9th.

It takes an estimated 7-10 business days to arrive to you in the USA after the package is loaded on to a plane which happened on the 11th of Feb. We have no control over the mail system in the USA with USPS or with Auspost here in Australia. You also have to take into consideration your current bad weather situation which may also be causing delays on your end.

So far since it has been loaded on to a plane it has only been 6 business days as of today the 19th.
    Your package should arrive to you soon it is still within the estimated time frame.