Threaded View

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Right Hook View Post
    That's not a study. That's two charts.
    http://www.coreworldwide.com/nss-fol...ll%20Study.pdf

Evaluation of the effects of Neptune Krill Oi... [Altern Med Rev. 2004] - PubMed - NCBI

We have also seen blood work from many people showing great improvements in lipid profiles.
    I am not suggesting to buy this from us, we are on the other side of the world its too expensive, you can get the same thing in your local supplement or chemist no doubt.

Extra virgin olive oil has been studied for years and has even shown to increase testosterone by taking it, since krill oil has such a dramatic impact on cholesterol levels i would "assume" but i may be wrong that it too will have quite a good impact on testosterone post cycle and obviously also general health.

The study also shows the effects of 1, 1.5g per day for 90 days if you wanted to take a cheaper option in comparison to fish oil.

It has also been said several times i am unaware how true it is but it says that the best source of omegas in fish are the fish that are feeding on the krill.....so its kinda like cutting out the middle man by taking the krill.
    Last edited by O.N.; 01-30-2013 at 07:17 PM.
    Res100 the most powerful Testosterone Booster www.WickedSupplements.com
    We Ship World Wide! Save 10% with members only discount: SS10 Order Online: www.OnlineNutrition.com.au