User Tag List

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Super Moderator Feedback Score 0 burlyman30's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by AestheticOne View Post
    Questions, what is an effective dose for gyno reversal for someone who is on 200mg test cyp every week for TRT, and does ralox have any sides / how long can it safely be ran for? Thanks
    First off, it shouldn't really need to be run long term in most cases. For someone on TRT who is aromatizing too much estrogen, you need to attack both the estrogen (AI) AND the effects of estrogen (SERM) if it has turned into gyno. Ralox and other SERMs will not reduce aromatization, they simply stop the effects of estrogen on gyno tissue. Once you have the aromatization under control, you will not need to continue treating gyno with Ralox. You simply need to keep using the AI to keep estrogen levels at bay.

Treating gyno with Ralox and an AI should yield positive effects quickly, and I would say most cases would be resolved within a couple of months. The study I posted in the Anabolic Database shows 86% had significant reduction in 3-9 months for pubertal gyno. Pubertal gyno is usually tougher than other gyno to get rid of simply because of how long it has been present. Sides are relatively unnoticed, but one good side is it reduces LDL pretty effectively.
    All advice given is for entertainment value only. And it's free. Take it for what it's worth.

Super Moderator Feedback Score 3 (100%) BBG's Avatar
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Nice info Burly.

It's also very important to remember that SERMs can increase the number of estrogen receptors (the body is trying to maintain homoestasis) so throwing in an AI is definitely extra insurance.

I would go so far as to say that raloxifene is WAY better for getting rid of gyno than letro. I've used very high dose letro (5mg daily, sometimes a little more) and never had these kinds of results.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by AestheticOne View Post
    Questions, what is an effective dose for gyno reversal for someone who is on 200mg test cyp every week for TRT, and does ralox have any sides / how long can it safely be ran for? Thanks
    If the DatBTrue forums were not down, I could supply you with the answer on safety to a very exact dosage. It is a very high dosage. Raloxifene can be run WAY WAY higher than clomid, nolva or even torem and still be safe. This info is based off of clinical studies.

I think 60mg per day is a decent dosage of raloxifene. I can't even believe these changes I'm seeing! I've had this for awhile (never bothered me until I started bodybuilding, oddly enough) and it's shrinking so rapidly even on AAS.
    Super not-not-moderator BBG

Need extra cash? List of "Get Paid To" sites: Make $5 a day

Super Moderator Feedback Score 0 burlyman30's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by BBG View Post
    Nice info Burly.

It's also very important to remember that SERMs can increase the number of estrogen receptors (the body is trying to maintain homoestasis) so throwing in an AI is definitely extra insurance.

I would go so far as to say that raloxifene is WAY better for getting rid of gyno than letro. I've used very high dose letro (5mg daily, sometimes a little more) and never had these kinds of results.

- - - Updated - - -

If the DatBTrue forums were not down, I could supply you with the answer on safety to a very exact dosage. It is a very high dosage. Raloxifene can be run WAY WAY higher than clomid, nolva or even torem and still be safe. This info is based off of clinical studies.

I think 60mg per day is a decent dosage of raloxifene. I can't even believe these changes I'm seeing! I've had this for awhile (never bothered me until I started bodybuilding, oddly enough) and it's shrinking so rapidly even on AAS.
    Really pleased to hear how effective this is for you. I know that gyno has been a thorn in your side (or front) for a long time.

Some guys will start as high as 240 to start and taper down to 120 then 60, as it takes a little bit to build up in the system and preloading speeds things up, but overall 60 is a good dose and is what I will be using for a couple of months when I receive mine.
    Last edited by burlyman30; 01-31-2013 at 06:40 PM.
    All advice given is for entertainment value only. And it's free. Take it for what it's worth.

Established Member Feedback Score 3 (100%) USN HM 350Z's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Also, how long did you have gyno before deciding to use raloxifene?
    had pubescent gyno for the last 25 years and developed more gyno 9 months ago at the beginning of deployment.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by USN HM 350Z View Post
    had pubescent gyno for the last 25 years and developed more gyno 9 months ago at the beginning of deployment.
    Okay cool I've had it for 13 years so let's see how it goes!

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 Cobalt's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Damn, this topic just convinced me to get some Ralox. Next paycheck will be for skyward for sure.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Definitely use the code SWOLE for the 15% off, it helps take the price down a bit.

I see the light at the end of the tunnel boys... looks a lot like pecs. Weird. haha

Super Moderator Feedback Score 2 (100%) DJM's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Raloxifene for gyno high dose

Quote Originally Posted by Cobalt View Post
    Damn, this topic just convinced me to get some Ralox. Next paycheck will be for skyward for sure.
    meh just control estrogen and avoid this altogether

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by DJM View Post
    meh just control estrogen and avoid this altogether
    Like I said, high dose letrozole never reduced my gyno like raloxifene has in these few days.

Super Moderator Feedback Score 2 (100%) DJM's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Raloxifene for gyno high dose

Like I said, high dose letrozole never reduced my gyno like raloxifene has in these few days.
    i dont doubt it, i know your struggle (preacher curls were bad you told me), just cobalt shouldnt worry bout gyno if he manages the estrogen