User Tag List

Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
    SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0 AestheticOne's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by burlyman30 View Post
    Only experience or bloods could tell you for sure, but cautionary action would say to take an AI. Everyone will have a slightly different tolerance to tren dosages. I used to take 150/wk without any gyno issues and no AI... but that was 20 years ago. Now, even 100/wk of test requires me to take an AI. Not sure why the change, but things have changed.
    interesting, i know its common for guys on hrt to use a low dose of an AI so i was wondering if this holds true for a low dose of tren aswell

Super Moderator Feedback Score 2 (100%) h2s's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re: Raloxifene for gyno high dose

Quote Originally Posted by burlyman30 View Post
    Only experience or bloods could tell you for sure, but cautionary action would say to take an AI. Everyone will have a slightly different tolerance to tren dosages. I used to take 150/wk without any gyno issues and no AI... but that was 20 years ago. Now, even 100/wk of test requires me to take an AI. Not sure why the change, but things have changed.
    It is always interesting to me how low your tren dosage was.

Super Moderator Feedback Score 3 (100%) BBG's Avatar
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by AestheticOne View Post
    Do you guys think 60mg ralox ED could be run alongside a low dose of Tren E such as 200mg a week, and still notice gyno reducing effects? Or would an AI in conjunction with the Ralox be necessary in this scenario?
    I would venture to say yes, but as Burly stated, it's definitely individual. Adex+ralox or letro+ralox would be a pretty sure bet, though.

If you need some help on the price, send me a PM.
    Super not-not-moderator BBG

Need extra cash? List of "Get Paid To" sites: Make $5 a day

Super Moderator Feedback Score 0 burlyman30's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by h2s View Post
    It is always interesting to me how low your tren dosage was.
    Always been a low dose guy. Never higher than 225/wk. Never higher than 350/wk test or 300 deca. Just enough to tilt the anabolic scale in my favor. I've always favored "low and slow".
    Last edited by burlyman30; 02-24-2013 at 01:56 AM.
    All advice given is for entertainment value only. And it's free. Take it for what it's worth.

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 Cobalt's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Curious if running Ralox and Colmid together would be excessive.

My PCT is still a while away, and while I want to jump on some Ralox soon, I would want to run it for a while if it was effective. That being said, lets say I started Ralox today and ran it for a good 4-6 months (at a lower dose than BBG), but in 1-2 months, I started on Clomid for PCT reasons. Would it be ok to overlap like that?

Clomid does really well in PCT for me, but the idea of Ralox helping out with the bitch titties would be awesome.
    If you can bench more than you can squat, you're doing it wrong!

Super Moderator Feedback Score 2 (100%) DJM's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by AestheticOne View Post
    Do you guys think 60mg ralox ED could be run alongside a low dose of Tren E such as 200mg a week, and still notice gyno reducing effects? Or would an AI in conjunction with the Ralox be necessary in this scenario?
    i had gyno, continued tren/test use, 60mg ralox ed with letro killed it in a week

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 5 (100%) O_RYAN_007's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I think this thread is really interesting and informative.

- - - Updated - - -

Having gyno myself a while back and running a couple cycles of AH V2 and V3, I really wish I would have known how good this stuff was. I still have a bit, so I may think about hitting the ralox up in the future.

Super Moderator Feedback Score 0 burlyman30's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Cobalt View Post
    Curious if running Ralox and Colmid together would be excessive.

My PCT is still a while away, and while I want to jump on some Ralox soon, I would want to run it for a while if it was effective. That being said, lets say I started Ralox today and ran it for a good 4-6 months (at a lower dose than BBG), but in 1-2 months, I started on Clomid for PCT reasons. Would it be ok to overlap like that?

Clomid does really well in PCT for me, but the idea of Ralox helping out with the bitch titties would be awesome.
    Yes, you can run them in conjunction with one another in the way you proposed.
    All advice given is for entertainment value only. And it's free. Take it for what it's worth.

New Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    First time posting over here. H2s told me about this thread over at PhF. Great discussion. I trying to find a way to use tren without gyno. So far nothing has worked. Letro, exdmestane, nolva. This week I've dropped my test down to about 90mg a week raised masteron to 600mg and keeping tren at 350. So far no improvement. I've got some Ralox on the way, we will see what happens. Really don't want to give up on tren

Super Moderator Feedback Score 2 (100%) DJM's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Raloxifene for gyno high dose

Quote Originally Posted by pasamoto View Post
    First time posting over here. H2s told me about this thread over at PhF. Great discussion. I trying to find a way to use tren without gyno. So far nothing has worked. Letro, exdmestane, nolva. This week I've dropped my test down to about 90mg a week raised masteron to 600mg and keeping tren at 350. So far no improvement. I've got some Ralox on the way, we will see what happens. Really don't want to give up on tren
    ever take bloods on cycle to identify the issue?