User Tag List

Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast
    New Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by DJM View Post
    ever take bloods on cycle to identify the issue?
    yes, for estro, which was at 25. never for prolaction tho. ive run test as high as 850mg with npp at 350mg. no issues at all with 12.5mg exemestane ED. tren gives me hard lumps forming within a few weeks.

Super Moderator Feedback Score 0 burlyman30's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re: Raloxifene for gyno high dose

Quote Originally Posted by pasamoto View Post
    First time posting over here. H2s told me about this thread over at PhF. Great discussion. I trying to find a way to use tren without gyno. So far nothing has worked. Letro, exdmestane, nolva. This week I've dropped my test down to about 90mg a week raised masteron to 600mg and keeping tren at 350. So far no improvement. I've got some Ralox on the way, we will see what happens. Really don't want to give up on tren
    Is your letro legit? What dosage?
    All advice given is for entertainment value only. And it's free. Take it for what it's worth.

Super Moderator Feedback Score 0 burlyman30's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re: Raloxifene for gyno high dose

Quote Originally Posted by pasamoto View Post
    yes, for estro, which was at 25. never for prolaction tho. ive run test as high as 850mg with npp at 350mg. no issues at all with 12.5mg exemestane ED. tren gives me hard lumps forming within a few weeks.
    If you aren't lactating, then prolactin isn't the problem. Estro at 25 is in a good place normally, but tren seems to magnify the body's sensitivity to any estrogen present, so I'd suggest lowering it more.

You may be at a point in your cycle where all you can do is limit it from getting significantly worse (ralox, once added, should help). You can fully attack the gyno once off cycle without the other compounds affecting the outcome.
    All advice given is for entertainment value only. And it's free. Take it for what it's worth.

Super Moderator Feedback Score 2 (100%) DJM's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Raloxifene for gyno high dose

imo drop the tren, it obviously doesnt play nice with you

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    yea, that would be easy. except i cant help but try to find a way to use it. there has to be a reason it causes gyno for me, going to spend a little more time trying to find out why.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by burlyman30 View Post
    If you aren't lactating, then prolactin isn't the problem. Estro at 25 is in a good place normally, but tren seems to magnify the body's sensitivity to any estrogen present, so I'd suggest lowering it more.

You may be at a point in your cycle where all you can do is limit it from getting significantly worse (ralox, once added, should help). You can fully attack the gyno once off cycle without the other compounds affecting the outcome.
    the first time i used tren the gyno went away within a week of dropping the tren. im going to stick it out anther week or 2 and try to find a managable way to use it.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Any updates BBG? Also, I was wondering on how you decided to go with 120-150mg a day? My rat has tried about everything for his pubertal unilateral gyno and was really considering surgery. However, I will probably give him Ralox as a last try before surgery.

For someone that has not done a cycle in around 5 years, is there a need to run Letro with the Ralox? I have some Letro on hand and was thinking of doing the following protocal for 2 months straight:

Ralox - 100 mg ed (2 doses - morning and night)
    Letro - .25 mg ed

I found this key quote in one of the studies on Ralox: "Maximal effect was observed during the first 2 months of treatment." This quote was in regard to the shrinking of the gyno. So, that means since Ralox is fairly expensive -- I could order a couple bottles and dose high for a couple of months. If I don't see any effect, I'll probably discontinue the usage. But, if I do see a reduction, I would probably run it to at least 6 months if not longer.

Anyway, what do you guys think of the protocol above for the first 2 months and then go 60 mg ed of Ralox after that.

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 Cobalt's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If your rat isn't on a cycle, I'd wait on the Letro to see how the Ralox effects his estrogen.

It'll be different from one rat to the next, but that's just my 2 cents.
    If you can bench more than you can squat, you're doing it wrong!

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0 ExtraZeus's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Bump for update!
    I ain't afraid of SHIT!...except snakes.

Super Moderator Feedback Score 3 (100%) BBG's Avatar
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    My results have been way better than I ever thought. I still have gyno but it is signifigantly reduced.

I have come off the raloxifene for the past few days. I've haven't had any regression, no regrowth, etc.

I'll update in a few days (or as per usual, weeks lol) and let you guys know if my results stay or if I run into trouble.
    Super not-not-moderator BBG

Need extra cash? List of "Get Paid To" sites: Make $5 a day