User Tag List

Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast
    New Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    *EDIT* reposted in ralox discussion thread
    Last edited by Zeebo; 03-29-2013 at 04:12 AM.

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hey guys,
    I used to be over at PP forum a lot and never switched once they shut down, this thread recently caught my eye. I have tried to reduce my gyno using Letro/Aromasin/Formestane/Toremifene with little effect during PCT

I've had pubertal gyno since I was 13, I am in my late 20's now I have ran a few cycles, 1st dermacrine / 2nd Tren LV / 3rd AH v2

The only thing to recuce my gyno was the 12 week AH V2 cycle I took, reduced about 35-40% or so. the Tren/Dermacrine had no effect on my gyno.

Do you guys think I should give ralox a shot?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Need help

Quote Originally Posted by burlyman30 View Post
    First off, it shouldn't really need to be run long term in most cases. For someone on TRT who is aromatizing too much estrogen, you need to attack both the estrogen (AI) AND the effects of estrogen (SERM) if it has turned into gyno. Ralox and other SERMs will not reduce aromatization, they simply stop the effects of estrogen on gyno tissue. Once you have the aromatization under control, you will not need to continue treating gyno with Ralox. You simply need to keep using the AI to keep estrogen levels at bay.

Treating gyno with Ralox and an AI should yield positive effects quickly, and I would say most cases would be resolved within a couple of months. The study I posted in the Anabolic Database shows 86% had significant reduction in 3-9 months for pubertal gyno. Pubertal gyno is usually tougher than other gyno to get rid of simply because of how long it has been present. Sides are relatively unnoticed, but one good side is it reduces LDL pretty effectively.
    i want to run test E 250 x2/week for 12wk
    i have fat accumulation on my chest past many years . i think its pubertal gyno .

what dosage of Ralox should i use , also i want to add aromasin(every other day on cycle ) in order to get rid of it ..
    so how long and what dosage during cycle ??and after the cycle?
    should i use Ralox a week or two before starting cycle ??

plz help !!

Super Moderator Feedback Score 0 burlyman30's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re: Raloxifene for gyno high dose

Quote Originally Posted by RKS08 View Post
    i want to run test E 250 x2/week for 12wk
    i have fat accumulation on my chest past many years . i think its pubertal gyno .

what dosage of Ralox should i use , also i want to add aromasin(every other day on cycle ) in order to get rid of it ..
    so how long and what dosage during cycle ??and after the cycle?
    should i use Ralox a week or two before starting cycle ??

plz help !!
    Chest fat and gyno are two separate things. Gyno is a hard fibrous nodule that grows behind the nipple. If this is not what you have, ralox will not help. Furthermore, "on cycle" is not the best time to reduce gyno. Its the time to keep it from occurring or worsening. Off cycle is when you need to concentrate on gyno reduction.
    All advice given is for entertainment value only. And it's free. Take it for what it's worth.

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    you have nothing to lose with giving it a shot. I'd say go for it. it is reducing mine quite a bit.

Quote Originally Posted by Lugnuts View Post
    Hey guys,
    I used to be over at PP forum a lot and never switched once they shut down, this thread recently caught my eye. I have tried to reduce my gyno using Letro/Aromasin/Formestane/Toremifene with little effect during PCT

I've had pubertal gyno since I was 13, I am in my late 20's now I have ran a few cycles, 1st dermacrine / 2nd Tren LV / 3rd AH v2

The only thing to recuce my gyno was the 12 week AH V2 cycle I took, reduced about 35-40% or so. the Tren/Dermacrine had no effect on my gyno.

Do you guys think I should give ralox a shot?

Super Moderator Feedback Score 3 (100%) BBG's Avatar
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I've noticed that getting leaner while doing the ralox/letro has helped my gyno a ton. I think your body needs to be in a position to lose that extremely stubborn breast fat/glands. Look at women who get extremely lean. That's the time they lose that "essential fat".

I will also be giving prami a try, but my gyno is about 75% reduced from where it was before.
    Super not-not-moderator BBG

Need extra cash? List of "Get Paid To" sites: Make $5 a day

Established Member Feedback Score 1 (100%) Grape Ape's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    My gyno seems to enlarge just slightly when I'm bulking. Maybe an extra 20% bigger. Even on raloxe right now.

Prami is on my list to try.

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by BBG View Post
    I've noticed that getting leaner while doing the ralox/letro has helped my gyno a ton. I think your body needs to be in a position to lose that extremely stubborn breast fat/glands. Look at women who get extremely lean. That's the time they lose that "essential fat".

I will also be giving prami a try, but my gyno is about 75% reduced from where it was before.
    How long did it take?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Can anyone link here or PM a research chem or pharmacy that sells ralox or prima?

Super Moderator Feedback Score 0 burlyman30's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re: Raloxifene for gyno high dose

Quote Originally Posted by moler View Post
    Can anyone link here or PM a research chem or pharmacy that sells ralox or prima?
    Sorry, we don't link sources here unless they are already a sponsor.
    All advice given is for entertainment value only. And it's free. Take it for what it's worth.