0 Thread(s)
    Lol yeah I figured that was a given.

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Freepressright View Post
    Does anyone else ever get aggravated when you sit down to read the label or marketing writeup on a test booster where everything's looking great and then BAM, there it is: A DHT blocker.

Why? Why? Why?

DHT makes you male. It makes you hard. It makes you vascular. It makes you happier. It mimics thyroid hormone. It's good for your cholesterol. So WHY THE FUCK are all these supplement companies out to block it?

Is it because of the threat of DHT to the hairline? Big fucking deal. Shed or shave your head. Bald dudes get plenty of action. If you want to block DHT, buy yourself some saw palmetto or something else. Me? I want my damn DHT!
    Yep. I have to stay away from several cool looking supplements that have DHT blocking stuff. I have even read the Saw Palmeto has given a few guys the dreaded, permanent 5-AR inhibition. I still have my most of hair, But I have no issue with shedding when it happens. I can always get folicle transplants that won't give me issues with DHT. I can't always get feel good DHT effects.

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I agree with you freepress. I was looking at one company's estrogen blocker and for some reason they also had to include a DHT blocker.

I haven't looked into it much but from my understanding saw palmetto should mostly work at the level of the prostate and not so much systemically, so hopefully if these products have SP they should be okay. this particular one had fenugreek, which iirc can definitely lower DHT.

to use a car analogy, which i like, it'd be like getting new wheels, spark plugs, and engine control unit for your high-performance car but not using a high enough octane.