Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Jack3d Micro

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Jack3d Micro

I've been meaning to throw in my two cents. I'm a stimulant junkie without doubt, or shame for that matter. I frequently try different pre-workout stuff, and I have to say this is my current champion. It's good clean energy, helps you get a good pump, and it taste pretty damn good. It might be just me, but about two hours after a workout, I could eat a horse which is unlike the regular formula. I recommend taking Micro about 45-60 minutes before a workout as it is slow to peak.

Super Moderator Feedback Score 2 (100%) h2s's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I might give it a try, Jack3d did good when the DMAA wasn't too much for me. This might be the answer.

Established Member Feedback Score 1 (100%) Rulk's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Now that it's minus the DMAA, I would like to give this a try. Macdon, what do you notice with this new formula? Extra drive, endurance, strength, and so on?

Established Member Feedback Score 1 (100%) Grape Ape's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    DMAA always made me feel like shit; light headed, dizzy, headache, etc. I'd have to lay down and not move if I took too much.

Got an old workout buddy who loves his PWO's. I'll keep an eye on this for when we start lifting together, again.

Established Member Feedback Score 0 AresTS's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re: Jack3d Micro

Quote Originally Posted by Grape Ape View Post
    DMAA always made me feel like shit; light headed, dizzy, headache, etc. I'd have to lay down and not move if I took too much.

Got an old workout buddy who loves his PWO's. I'll keep an eye on this for when we start lifting together, again.
    Me too man. I was always pissed off too because everyone said how much they LOVED it and I was only able to actually make it to the gym once after taking it. I gave my tubs away lol

- Valdez
    Valdez

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Best combo I ever had was the old Jack3d and a shot of Sci Fit's Nitrox Infusion! Holy shit energy and crazy pumps to go. That is until I realized it was the DMAA giving me the ED type sides . I will have to give this new stuff a try.
    Last edited by badgermilk; 11-15-2012 at 02:10 AM. Reason: added

Established Member Feedback Score 3 (100%) USN HM 350Z's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Im about 10 days into a tub of the micro and I must admit I like it a lot. I still love my Jack3D, but this is a great alternative to the DMAA. I don't really get a big pump out of it, but the energy and drive are excellent. I wish I had some Creatine HCL to take with it right now.

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Jack3d Micro

Quote Originally Posted by NOA View Post
    Now that it's minus the DMAA, I would like to give this a try. Macdon, what do you notice with this new formula? Extra drive, endurance, strength, and so on?
    It puts me in a good mood. That's the best part I think other than its consistency in terms of strength and energy. I get a pump out of it, but only when lifting to get a pump if that makes sense. Also, it doesn't have the come down that I experience with DMAA... Or the stim-dick.

Established Member Feedback Score 1 (100%) Rodja's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I can't say I noticed anything substantial from it and I'm not a big stim user right now outside of some morning coffee.
    M. Ed. Ex Phys

Super Moderator Feedback Score 2 (100%) h2s's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    ^

Damnit, just when I thought I was going to bite.