Threaded View

Super Moderator Feedback Score 2 (100%) h2s's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Patrick Arnold's new product: PUMP SPRAY

Patrick released his new product last night:

WTF is Pump Spray? Pump Spray is a groundbreaking product from E-Pharm scientifically designed to give more ripped, fuller looking, and vascular muscles. Using ingredients known to produce vasodilation as well as neovascularization - growth of new blood vessels - the results are the appearance of larger veins as well as the promotion of increased capillary density to feed growing tissue. The ingredients in Pump Spray also are effective in reducing body fat, and promoting glucose uptake, so the overall effect on physique appearance is very impressive. We're calling it a topical muscle volumizing fat melter.

Pump Spray contains two never before seen natrually derived non-hormonal ingredients - Arginine Ursolic Acetate, and Triacetyladenosine. These patent pending ingredients are delivered using a topical cosmetic formulation and will produce noticeable changes to the physique - often within two weeks. The science supporting the power of these ingredients is formidable, so read more about Pump Spray then get yours today!
    I beta tested this, and thought it was pretty good. Pumps definitely present, fat loss - maybe, but alot of rockyness in my diet hindered it, I did note it to him early on. Vascularity was good. My biggest benefit was endurance though.
    Last edited by h2s; 11-06-2012 at 09:15 AM.