A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 Cobalt's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by O_RYAN_007 View Post
    Is this still open to join?
    Hell yeah, post your stuff!
    If you can bench more than you can squat, you're doing it wrong!

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 5 (100%) O_RYAN_007's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    #1: What's the thing you're most proud of doing in your life? Graduating with my Electrical Engineering degree after I lost my brother 4 years prior. My brother always told me i had the brains to do anything I wanted to do. I graduated 3rd in my hs class, but he never got to physically see me graduate hs nor college (he passed away 2 wks prior to my hs graduation). I remember all those long study sessions throughout college and sometimes the thought crossed my mind that this was too hard. But I would remember the long talks my brother and I had, and that would rejuvenate my mind and soul to never give up and continue on the steadfast path to completing my degree. I dedicated my BSEE to my brother and my family!

#2: What's the last thing you ate that made you think, "I shouldn't have eaten that..." afterward. When my sister brings my nephews over they always bring tons of sugary snacks. I always stay away from these treat when they aren't in my house, but this time she bought 2 big bags of white powdered donuts... Needless to say, I ate both freaking bags of those sugary morsels along side an entire jar of the pb and jelly swirl mixed together. I felt like complete dookie for like 2-3 days after.

#3: How long have you been lifting weights and why did you start? I started lifting weights when I was 15 yrs old in hs, but I actually just trained legs as I played basketball and ran track and wanted to get faster and jump higher. I did play football, but I was never all that into it as most of my friends didn't play. I continued lifting throughout college, but didn't really get serious until the last 2 years of college. Once I graduated college, I moved away from all my family and I needed an outlet to cope with depression and the fact that I was so far away from all my family and friends. At that point I used that alone time to start researching about eating properly, training, and supplementation. I found primordial during this time; once I found PP I learned so much and soaked up so much! When I started lifting at age 15, I was 125#s, and now I'm 27 and 205#s. 12 years in the Iron game.

Super Moderator Feedback Score 2 (100%) DJM's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Skyward Research Contest - Toremifene, Exemestane, Ostarine!!!

1- getting married, i lucked out
    2 - eating this girls pussy years ago, she was thick n prob rubbed down there, = sweat, = smell, fml 'if it smells like fish and tastes like chicken - hold your nose and keep on lick'n
    3- think 21-22ish, friends training alot n felt left out so got into it

Established Member Feedback Score 0 Bucks's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    #1: What's the thing you're most proud of doing in your life?
    Coming back from a life changing accident a few years ago where I shattered my leg. Being told by the DR I would never walk or run correctly again and my athletic life was over. I'm glad I refused to accept that prognosis and find my own path to recovery.

#2: What's the last thing you ate that made you think, "I shouldn't have eaten that..." afterward.
    I was in Europe a few years ago on business and I was having a business dinner with a vendor with alot of wine. I noticed there was a high dollar "special cheese platter" on the menu for dessert. (since dinner meals are smaller there than the US I was still hungry) The vendor explained this was a delicacy of the said restaurant and we ordered a platter of said cheese for desert. When it came out it looked like the furriest little pieces of carpet wrapped cheese. It was loaded with mold from aging in a way I had never seen before. I was feeling so good from the wine, I ate the entire platter!

#3: How long have you been lifting weights and why did you start?
    I believe I received my first bench and weight set from the Sears catalog when I was 14. I have always had size but always wanted more strength. During my teens I was in martial arts, so I got a good understanding of food nutrition and it's effect on my body early. I have had my ups and downs with my body over the years, and now in my 40's I'm striving to feel like I did in my late 20's.(with the aid of a few good supplements) Especially after my leg accident several years ago. I love the fact that I can do sprints/workout with my daughter as she trains for HS sports and hopefully the same with my son in a few years.

Established Member Feedback Score 3 (100%) tallstraw's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Winner?

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Winner winner chicken dinner...

Established Member Feedback Score 0 BoneDaddy's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Today?

Established Member Feedback Score 0 BoneDaddy's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    How about today?

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Crossed fingers...

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 1 (100%) weekend's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Just had some Mexican food that reminded me of this thread... I'll never look at enchiladas the same again