User Tag List

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Sponsor Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I want more participants in this

I'll be choosing the winners in about 1.5 weeks!

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ok, I have to get in on this. I'm so tired of Bunk RC's and I want to try Skyward

#1: What's the thing you're most proud of doing in your life?
    -Giving up my home and business, everything! and moving to another state to go back to school and chase my dreams
    #2: What's the last thing you ate that made you think, "I shouldn't have eaten that..." afterward.
    -a big old bowl of spaghetti and fatty meatballs
    #3: How long have you been lifting weights and why did you start?
    -I have been lifting since junior high school. I started lifting because I was a fat ass in 6th grade and girls didn't like me. I kept lifting because I loved it and it helped me to perform better in sports. I did have some years away for (5) knee surgeries, but I started lifting again, this time to find myself, and better myself, for myself

Super Moderator Feedback Score 0 burlyman30's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    In the interest of forum participation, I'll chime in. Skyward seems to be a great addition to this growing forum, so I'll be happy to support their efforts here.

Marriage has had its ups and downs over the years, but getting through some of the worst times and seeing the clouds part on the other side has been really rewarding. Celebrated 20 years of marriage this year.

#2: What's the last thing you ate that made you think, "I shouldn't have eaten that..." afterward.

Took me a while to think about this, since I don't really feel guilty about the things I eat. However, a few months ago I stopped by this Fifties diner in town that was serving a jalapeno burger. It was delicious. What I didn't expect was it being so hot and spicy on its way out the next day. Wowsa!

I started working out as a 95 lb weakling my freshman year of high school. I don't remember how I ended up in the school weight room, but a couple seniors took me under their wings and taught me the basics of powerlifting. It was love at first lift. Though my goals have changed, my love of the iron never has. That was 28 years ago. Today, when I see a scrawny kid walk into the gym, I try to give back some of the help that was given to me so long ago.
    All advice given is for entertainment value only. And it's free. Take it for what it's worth.

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0 naeydrin's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Bump, we hitting 1.5 weeks?
    The people should not fear the government, the government should fear the people. V
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to kill everybody you meet. General James Mattis USMC

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 1 (100%) weekend's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Just noticed this! would be stoked for any of these prizes wow!

Been with my girlfriend for almost 5 years and it has been awesome.

Chili cheese fries. Gave me a real good dose of malaise.

Lifting seriously for about 4 years, but started lifting about 8 years ago when I was a sophomore in high school. Weight training class sounded cooler than more homework... Got hooked/good at it by the end of high school.
    Last edited by weekend; 02-21-2013 at 12:32 AM.

Established Member Feedback Score 0 BoneDaddy's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by naeydrin View Post
    Bump, we hitting 1.5 weeks?
    This.

Established Member Feedback Score 3 (100%) tallstraw's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Man, you couldn't pick a better guy for that tada haha. I'd research the shit out of it hahaha...My rat would love it I mean. We're a lot alike.
    #1- Joining the Army. It gave my life direction, a sense of self and purpose, as well as drive to accomplish what I finally figured out what I wanna do with the rest of my life. Shooting mother fuckers that rape, oppress and circumcise their women isn't half bad either.

#2- The Chipotle that I had yesterday. Double black beans, peppers, double chicken, sour cream, cheese, guac, corn and mild sauce. Shit 2x, and it wasn't pretty. It didn't howveer teach me a lesson and I did the same today...God I love Chipotle!!!

#3- I have been lifting for about 4-5 years. Never saw any results the first 2. Just listened to what Celltech and nitrotech bottles and the like told me. When I joined, I started somewhat lifting with better knwoledge from reading online. Got alot stronger. Found PP.com, really learned, and have added 30lbs to my frame which I previously thought wasn't possible. 150lbs to my max (at my peak) in the last 1.5yrs. It's only going to get better, too. It has a stress relief better than or on par with sex for me.

Super Moderator Feedback Score 2 (100%) h2s's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re: Skyward Research Contest - Toremifene, Exemestane, Ostarine!!!

Just want to say very happy with skyward. Hit their letro so far, worked flawlessly. Have some ralox and tada that should be here any day now.

Super Moderator Feedback Score 3 (100%) BBG's Avatar
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have word that the contest winners will be chosen on Sunday...
    Super not-not-moderator BBG

Need extra cash? List of "Get Paid To" sites: Make $5 a day

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 5 (100%) O_RYAN_007's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Is this still open to join?