User Tag List

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    Sponsor Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Skyward Research Contest - Toremifene, Exemestane, Ostarine!!!

Hey guys! I have a great contest for you...

Up for grabs:

First place: 1xOstarine, 1xToremifene, 1xExemestane, 1xTadalafil.
    Second place: 1xOstarine, 1xTadalafil
    Third place: 1xOstarine

All you need to do is log how your research goes so others can follow. May need you to post it up on 2 others sites as well, if possible

The RULES:

Just answer these 3 questions...

#1: What's the thing you're most proud of doing in your life?
    #2: What's the last thing you ate that made you think, "I shouldn't have eaten that..." afterward.
    #3: How long have you been lifting weights and why did you start?

*Open to verified researchers only.*

And don't forget to refer all your researching friends to Buy Research Chemicals - Skyward Research

Established Member Feedback Score 0 BoneDaddy's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I HAVE to jump on this!

#1: What's the thing you're most proud of doing in your life? My career in Law Enforcement....particularly hunting down rapists, murderers, and pedophiles on a daily basis and taking them off the streets.

#2: What's the last thing you ate that made you think, "I shouldn't have eaten that..." afterward. Last night......25 wings, blue cheese, 3 slices of pizza, meatballs, and some damn sausage dip.

#3: How long have you been lifting weights and why did you start? Since early high school. Did it for the chics mostly, then for football! So about 24 years

New Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    #1: What's the thing you're most proud of doing in your life? stopped doin certain drugs and straightened life out
    #2: What's the last thing you ate that made you think, "I shouldn't have eaten that..." afterward. saturday ate wing stop along with a bunch of chocolate haha, cheat day
    #3: How long have you been lifting weights and why did you start? 8 years, started off cuz highschool i wanted to be boss and older got me into it. wanted to be the strongest guy and succeeded but its all about aesthetics with me now instead of bulky look

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Oh man, I wish I could!!! I can't do any research until March

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 Cobalt's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    1) Graduate from college with my Electronics Engineering degree.

2) An entire pan of fudge brownies. So worth it.

3) Middle of college, so about 8 years. I started because I was badly out of shape and hated it. I had a photo taken of me next to a project I build for a class, and my waist was wider than my shoulders. It was time to make a change.
    If you can bench more than you can squat, you're doing it wrong!

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0 naeydrin's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    #1: What's the thing you're most proud of doing in your life? Becoming a dad.
    #2: What's the last thing you ate that made you think, "I shouldn't have eaten that..." afterward. A junkyard dog and a fish dog from Weinierschnitzel.
    #3: How long have you been lifting weights and why did you start? Since 2004. I met my wife wanted to be all big and bad ass for her and just never stopped, was 165 lbs when I started i am now 215
    The people should not fear the government, the government should fear the people. V
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to kill everybody you meet. General James Mattis USMC

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 3 (100%) Scope75's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    #1: What's the thing you're most proud of doing in your life?
    Losing 130+ pounds threw diet and exercise and now packing on mass to be big and lean instead of big and fat...

#2: What's the last thing you ate that made you think, "I shouldn't have eaten that..." afterward.
    Ate a 1/2-3/4 of a box of See's candy then crashed out to wake up feeling NOT to good. See's candy is oh so good just the right amount of sweetness and not overly rich.

#3: How long have you been lifting weights and why did you start?
    I remember lifting when I was 10 and then lifted but not serious from 13-19. After that I let myself go for 4-5 years and ended up at 330+. Been back to lifting and have been pretty serious but still off and on of the past 4 years and serious for the last 1.5-2 years.

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    #1: What's the thing you're most proud of doing in your life? being a loyal husband
    #2: What's the last thing you ate that made you think, "I shouldn't have eaten that..." afterward. chicken wings over the weekend
    #3: How long have you been lifting weights and why did you start? On and off since 97, after 2 years off I'm back strong since 1/30/12. Started back up because I got a new job as an emergency worker and need to be strong and quick on my toes.
    The spirit that I have seen may be the devil: and the devil hath power to assume a pleasing shape; yea, and perhaps out of my weakness and my melancholy, as he is very potent with such spirits, abuses me to damn me.

Super Moderator Feedback Score 3 (100%) BBG's Avatar
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So you guys really hate free contests I see?
    Super not-not-moderator BBG

Need extra cash? List of "Get Paid To" sites: Make $5 a day

Established Member Feedback Score 0 BoneDaddy's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You see who was 1st!!