User Tag List

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast
    Established Member Feedback Score 1 (100%) Rodja's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sorrow View Post
    Out of curiosity have you determined what is the lightest amount of weight you can touch with in your shirt? Have you been tweaking it at all?
    I've touched 405 with it and I've moved my grip and jacked the shirt down. This past week was on me in that I sucked on that day and just couldn't get anything really going.
    M. Ed. Ex Phys

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    3/3

Squat

Worked up to 565x1 (briefs)
    605x1 (suit)
    655x1 (suit)

Ab Wheel
    BWx10x4

Tried out the Metal Jack briefs today and they are freaking incredible. They are without a doubt the most comfortable brief that I've ever used that still supplied support. These not only provided great hip support, but I felt like I was shot out of a damn cannon. There is some incredible tightness with the suit on top, but I will adjust to that and I need to lose about 10 pounds to make weight.

M. Ed. Ex Phys

Established Member Feedback Score 3 (100%) Sorrow's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yeah, I love my jack suit! The crazy part is how soft and comfortable it feels.. right before it tries to squeeze the life out of you in the hole!
    Good job man keep driving forward!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sorrow View Post
    Yeah, I love my jack suit! The crazy part is how soft and comfortable it feels.. right before it tries to squeeze the life out of you in the hole!
    Good job man keep driving forward!
    Briefs solo was tight, but bearable. It was when I added my Ace suit on top of it that I was really uncomfortable. With just the briefs, I was able to walk around normally, but I looked ridiculous trying to walk once I added the suit. I love the support of the Ace, but hate the tiny ass leg openings that they have.
    M. Ed. Ex Phys

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    yeah when I combo'd briefs and jack suit my leg went numb in about 10 minutes. Metal tends to constrict the quads/thighs. Inzer seems to focus more on supporting the glutes. regardless good squating man

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quick updates:

1st and 2nd attempts for squat and deadlifts are solid (601/650 and 545/575, respectively). Slightly adjusted my shirt and was much more stable and smoother on Friday and took 455 to a 1-board cleanly. It wasn't super fast, but the bar moved at a good pace.
    M. Ed. Ex Phys

Super Moderator Feedback Score 0 burlyman30's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Coming along nicely. How soon is the meet?
    All advice given is for entertainment value only. And it's free. Take it for what it's worth.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    April 13th.

I touched and pressed 405 successfully last night and it was really smooth. My other openers and second attempts are solid. As long as I hit those 5 lifts, I'll be happy. The goal is mainly to total and play this one conservatively before really going for it on the next one.
    M. Ed. Ex Phys

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Sounds like its all coming together! I think this is going to be a good meet for you. I like the idea of playing this one conservative. Get good openers and 2nd's in, then test yourself on the thirds man! No need to be overly stressful chasing a total just yet. Although saying that I have no doubt you'll put some impressive numbers on the board!

Super Moderator Feedback Score 0 burlyman30's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Rodja View Post
    April 13th.

I touched and pressed 405 successfully last night and it was really smooth. My other openers and second attempts are solid. As long as I hit those 5 lifts, I'll be happy. The goal is mainly to total and play this one conservatively before really going for it on the next one.
    At over 1700 total, you have come so far over this past year. The cool thing is, you've only just begun.
    All advice given is for entertainment value only. And it's free. Take it for what it's worth.