User Tag List

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 1 (100%) Freepressright's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Finally got my package yesterday. It was a non-workout day, so I took two in the morning and two eight hours later. Didn't feel anything yet, obviously. Took Intimidate before bed. Got a good night's sleep, which I do usually.

Hoping that taking both of these test boosters in conjunction with the two servings of ISO-Mass Gainer and lots of food every day will result in some gains. We shall see.

iForce makes some pretty lofty claims about the new product. I hope it comes somewhat close to the hype.

Established Member Feedback Score 0 markam's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Freepressright View Post

iForce makes some pretty lofty claims about the new product. I hope it comes somewhat close to the hype.
    Yep, good luck with that. They also made pretty lofty claims about the previous Tropinol and it's 'special ingredient' which has now been replaced with a different compound in Tropinol v2.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I got both products for less than what one bottle of Intimidate normally costs, so if the Intimidate is genuine, I'll be good to go. I had a fantastic run with it the last time.

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    got mine yesterday too. was gonna run the intimidate during my pct, should i run both together during the pct?

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by longBallLima View Post
    got mine yesterday too. was gonna run the intimidate during my pct, should i run both together during the pct?
    I would, yes.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yesterday was day 2, and the first day that I had the chance to take the recommended dose of Tropinol XP for workout days. I took all four capsules 60 minutes prior to my workout.

iForce claims in its marketing that you can "feel a surge of testosterone from the first dose." I think that's gimmicky at best because not even a shot of testosterone is going to make you feel a surge of testosterone from the first administration, and moreover, I don't know of any natty that causes an instantaneous 'surge' in test to superhuman levels.

However, they were correct about feeling something. About an hour after taking it, I was slightly more focused and alert and felt a noticeable amount of increased energy, much akin to taking a preworkout or nootropic. It's difficult to explain.

Looking at the ingredients, I don't really see anything on the label that I am familiar with producing this type of effect.

I don't see myself making it to the gym today, so took a non-workout dose this morning, and interestingly enough, it pepped me up just a bit. I feel less groggy this morning than I had been earlier in the week, but Intimidate also improves quality of sleep, and that could be a contributing factor.

I'm wonder if there's a hidden stim in the Tropinol, because claiming that a product is going to shoot up your testosterone from day one just doesn't seem grounded in reality and science.

I can't say I felt any 'stronger' last night in the gym. I went in with a good attitude, and the added energy was nice, but I wasn't breaking PRs or anything. It's still far too early to feel anything like that.

My appetite also was on an upswing last night, now that I think about it. I slammed a 3-scoop serving of ISO-Mass XTreme Gainer after my workout. This normally leaves me not wanting to eat for at least a couple of hours. Last night I was ready to eat a full dinner about 25 minutes after.

I'll have to see if I'm hungry like that consistently through this experience.

I will say, being my second time around with Intimidate, that the improvement in sleep quality is almost instant. I sleep well normally, but this stuff adds some real depth to your sleep that you can notice. It just 'feels' more restful.

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Freepressright View Post
    Yesterday was day 2, and the first day that I had the chance to take the recommended dose of Tropinol XP for workout days. I took all four capsules 60 minutes prior to my workout.

iForce claims in its marketing that you can "feel a surge of testosterone from the first dose." I think that's gimmicky at best because not even a shot of testosterone is going to make you feel a surge of testosterone from the first administration, and moreover, I don't know of any natty that causes an instantaneous 'surge' in test to superhuman levels.

However, they were correct about feeling something. About an hour after taking it, I was slightly more focused and alert and felt a noticeable amount of increased energy, much akin to taking a preworkout or nootropic. It's difficult to explain.

Looking at the ingredients, I don't really see anything on the label that I am familiar with producing this type of effect.

I don't see myself making it to the gym today, so took a non-workout dose this morning, and interestingly enough, it pepped me up just a bit. I feel less groggy this morning than I had been earlier in the week, but Intimidate also improves quality of sleep, and that could be a contributing factor.

I'm wonder if there's a hidden stim in the Tropinol, because claiming that a product is going to shoot up your testosterone from day one just doesn't seem grounded in reality and science.

I can't say I felt any 'stronger' last night in the gym. I went in with a good attitude, and the added energy was nice, but I wasn't breaking PRs or anything. It's still far too early to feel anything like that.

My appetite also was on an upswing last night, now that I think about it. I slammed a 3-scoop serving of ISO-Mass XTreme Gainer after my workout. This normally leaves me not wanting to eat for at least a couple of hours. Last night I was ready to eat a full dinner about 25 minutes after.

I'll have to see if I'm hungry like that consistently through this experience.

I will say, being my second time around with Intimidate, that the improvement in sleep quality is almost instant. I sleep well normally, but this stuff adds some real depth to your sleep that you can notice. It just 'feels' more restful.

Hey guys, new to this board but wanted to come in so I could answer any questions on Tropinol XP as I work with iForce Nutrition and had a large hand in formulating this product.

While our write up may seem off the mark by claiming you can feel the testosterone, it it based on sound science. The high dose of Icariin we included in this product has been shown to act like a testosterone mimetic (thus it is able to interact with your androgen receptors). This means as soon as the dose is digested and into the blood stream, you will notice an immediate difference as you then have all your own testosterone + Icariin binding to and activating androgen receptors, which is what your body uses to signal for growth.

As for a stimulant being included in Tropinol XP, no, there are no stimulants contained at all. Tropinol(the original version) included caffeine, however due to customer demand, Tropinol XP was formulated without any stimulants. What you see on the label is what is in each and every pill.

Another logger right now has also noted increased hunger, however not all loggers are experiencing this.

Really glad to hear you enjoy Intimidate. This stack should treat you very well . Very excited to see your continued progress. Please let me know if you have any questions on the formula/ingredients or anything else iForce related, as I'd be happy to answer any/all questions.

Super Moderator Feedback Score 2 (100%) h2s's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Nice to see you around here Vaughn.

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by h2s View Post
    Nice to see you around here Vaughn.
    very happy to be here, thanks!

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    OK, I can now give a few different reports on the 4-capsule "workout day" dose of Tropinol XP. That focused, hyped up feeling I described the other day, it happens every time. Today is the third time I've taken the workout-day dose. Here is what I've noticed every time, within 30 to 60 minutes:

1. Heightened alertness
    2. Feeling more awake
    3. An odd calm focus for feeling like I'm ready to tear down walls
    4. Aggression, definite aggression, LOL.

Tropinol XP is definitely a product you can feel at the four-capsule dose.

More to follow later.