User Tag List

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Freepressright View Post
    OK, I can now give a few different reports on the 4-capsule "workout day" dose of Tropinol XP. That focused, hyped up feeling I described the other day, it happens every time. Today is the third time I've taken the workout-day dose. Here is what I've noticed every time, within 30 to 60 minutes:

1. Heightened alertness
    2. Feeling more awake
    3. An odd calm focus for feeling like I'm ready to tear down walls
    4. Aggression, definite aggression, LOL.

Tropinol XP is definitely a product you can feel at the four-capsule dose.

More to follow later.

sounds like it's working exactly as we hoped it would

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 1 (100%) nate3993's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Aight. Imma bitch. I just wish they would give you a full 30 days worth. Sure they give u 25 days worth, why not just give us the full 30?

- - - Updated - - -

And I'm sure the boners are gonna be insane!!!! Not only does fpr have intimidate, he's got A WHOLE NOTHER T BOOSTER.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    We'd love to provide a 60 day supply if we could, but to keep the product price competitive(it's a very expensive product to produce) 25 was the max we could do.

Established Member Feedback Score 1 (100%) Rulk's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The added "pep", seems like it would serve well in pct, to kind of keep you in that elevated state of feeling "on". Mind you, I say kind of.. I'm finding it's more mental than anything ( for everything ).

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 1 (100%) Freepressright's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    One effect that I neglected to mention was a vasodilation in the ears. I have gotten a case of warm ears each time I've taken it.

The product definitely does something. There isn't any questioning that. You feel it when you take four at a time. I can't wait to see the results at the end of the bottles.

Since this is my second time on Intimidate, I can also compare effects of the first time to this time. Perhaps the most profound thing I felt the first time taking it that had some people calling BS on me and me seriously questioning the placebo effect is the strength improvement. Even with respect to everyday lifting of items, they feel lighter in my hands.

The last time I noted how controlling weight loads was easier, particularly on heavy negatives. This must be an impact the NMDAA has upon the central nervous system. It should be noted that epiandrosterone produces an almost-identical response in me.

Sleep is great on Intimidate and only gets better as time progresses. I'm also starting to notice an added dimension of sexual excitement. I will be curious to see how the two products work alongside my two ISO-Mass gainer shakes.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yesterday was the first day that I can definitely say something with these products was truly in play during my workout. I've commented the past few posts on the stimulant-like energy, focus and vasodilation I've been experiencing on days that I do the four-capsule pre-workout dose, but yesterday was the first day that I could feel a notable increase with respect to intra-workout stamina.

I squatted yesterday, among other things. And the one thing I would note that was most pronounced was how quickly I recovered between sets and couldn't wait to get back in the rack to do another. I was also extremely controlled, squatting deeply every time without much effort or thinking about it and pushing very aggressively.

Now, the one thing I haven't commented on yet, but I'm going to today, is the aggression. I have really had to work to keep my temper in check after taking the workout-day dose. In fact, I've felt like I could throw down in a fist fight over things. In fact, I took a four-capsule dose before a band gig this weekend, and a situation erupted that caused me to boil over on a man who was taunting my girlfriend on the dance floor. Let's just say I handled him very quickly.

I could see this supplement as being great as a PWO for martial arts competitions. The aggression and focus is quite incredible. It's almost like having evil in a pill if you don't know what to do with the added aggression.

I wonder if any of the other loggers have noticed anything like this.

Established Member Feedback Score 0 markam's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Would be great if Vaughn could get the Intimidate/Tropinol deal happening at Predator.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ill pass on the word and see if its a possibility!

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Last night was an odd night at the gym. I took my four-capsule dose of Tropinol XP about an hour before getting there. I noticed I was starting to feel hungry on the ride there. Walking in, I walked past the snack bar and just about everything in sight was calling my name. I did my best to ignore it.

As I was waiting for an available bar and weights to deadlift with, my hunger became overwhelming. I continued to ignore it.

After one set of deadlifts, I began to feel hypoglycemic. My palms were sweating and I started to get the shakes. Long story short, it was hell to get through last night's workout. Not only did I feel hungry enough to eat the ass out of a cow without first wiping it, but it zapped my workout energy.

Bummer.

I got home and buzzed up a 940-calorie ISO-Mass gainer shake and downed it in less than a minute. It took forever for me to get over the hunger. I'm going to have to take a granola bar or something else with me in case this happens again. It was not a pleasant experience.

In other news related to the Tropinol XP and Intimidate, one day after praising the acne remission from Sustain Alpha treatments, I found that I'm starting to break out on my upper back and shoulders. It figures, since I'd been talking about how I've been acne free all this time, these compounds would elevate my test enough to cause some acne.

The good news is that there were only about five zits in total and they were not large or cystic. So, I did what I would normally do with the knowledge and resources I have at my disposal: I grabbed my tube of Sustain Alpha Gel that I've been holding onto and applied it to the affected areas. Hopefully that will help keep it at bay.

The appearance of acne is also kind of reassuring, though. It means that hopefully these products are doing what they're supposed to do.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    big bump!