User Tag List

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast
    SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You're the only user so far who has noted any erectile issues...the exact opposite SHOULD be happening. Really not sure why you would be experiencing that at all.

The dose of Icariin all on its own should provide epic wood.

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 1 (100%) Freepressright's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    That's what I thought.

I have read, though, about DAA causing a spike in prolactin. Prolactin, as most of us know, is released as the "I'm sexually satisfied now/already" chemical. If DAA does in fact cause prolactin to go up, that could be part of it.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by markam View Post
    Hi Vaughn, any luck sorting that deal with Predator?
    Deal is live

Established Member Feedback Score 0 markam's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by VaughnTrue View Post
    Deal is live :)
    Thanks Vaughn. I saw the deal earlier today and bought two!

Would like to know the amounts of the compounds in the 'proprietary formula' though.
    Might stack Tropinol with some Testofen, should be interesting:)
    Last edited by markam; 03-07-2013 at 05:44 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Only ingredient I can disclose is potassium nitrate at 150mg/capsule. Otherwise it wouldn't be proprietary

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by markam View Post
    Thanks Vaughn. I saw the deal earlier today and bought two!

Would like to know the amounts of the compounds in the 'proprietary formula' though.
    Might stack Tropinol with some Testofen, should be interesting
    Watch your prolactin, as Testofen can raise it. It is also believed that DAA does as well in some people. Grab some Inhibit-P if you're going to do that.

Established Member Feedback Score 0 markam's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Freepressright View Post
    Watch your prolactin, as Testofen can raise it. It is also believed that DAA does as well in some people. Grab some Inhibit-P if you're going to do that.
    Yep, I had heard that, but I'll be using Bromo so it shouldn't be a concern, should it? Heard good things about Black Lion Research 'Prolactrone', said to be better than Inhibit-P. Don't know as I haven't tried either, just a FYI.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I don't have any firsthand experience with either anti-prolactin product, but I can tell you that I feel as though my prolactin rises when on Testofen.

New Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Freepressright View Post
    So far I can say with absolute assurance that Tropinol XP, taken at the 4-capsule dose, will jack you up to a level of aggression that, to this point in my lifting, is unrivaled by any PWO I've ever taken.

HOWEVER, there are a couple of downsides I've been grappling with and trying to figure out.

1. The anger issues are one of them. I was really struggling with this at first. Now that I know about it, I'm better able to keep it in check and channel it.

2. Erectile function is definitely impaired while on this stack, and I don't know whether to blame the Intimidate or the Tropinol. One theory I have is that the Intimidate may be spiking my prolactin levels. I want to have sex, but my boners don't have the staying power they usually do. I find myself going half flaccid and then having to really concentrate to get it back. The strength and potency I usually have isn't there.

The other theory is that maybe the Tropinol XP is tanking my estrogen levels in some way, although I am not aware of any of its ingredients being known to do that.

My short-term solution is going to be to add P5P, dosed 3x daily and maca. This will help keep prolactin down and provide some hormone stability, so as not to tank my E2 levels.

Anyone else care to theorize on this anomaly?
    @freepressright great info and feedback. Question did you ever take the 1st tropinol? If so with what? And as far as aggression. Are u already amped or are you laid back? Thanks in advance.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by VW30 View Post
    @freepressright great info and feedback. Question did you ever take the 1st tropinol? If so with what? And as far as aggression. Are u already amped or are you laid back? Thanks in advance.
    Never took the first Tropinol. Normally, I'm very laid back. The Tropinol, for me, exacerbates an enraged reaction to stressful events. I really have to work to keep it in check.