So far I can say with absolute assurance that Tropinol XP, taken at the 4-capsule dose, will jack you up to a level of aggression that, to this point in my lifting, is unrivaled by any PWO I've ever taken.

HOWEVER, there are a couple of downsides I've been grappling with and trying to figure out.

1. The anger issues are one of them. I was really struggling with this at first. Now that I know about it, I'm better able to keep it in check and channel it.

2. Erectile function is definitely impaired while on this stack, and I don't know whether to blame the Intimidate or the Tropinol. One theory I have is that the Intimidate may be spiking my prolactin levels. I want to have sex, but my boners don't have the staying power they usually do. I find myself going half flaccid and then having to really concentrate to get it back. The strength and potency I usually have isn't there.

The other theory is that maybe the Tropinol XP is tanking my estrogen levels in some way, although I am not aware of any of its ingredients being known to do that.

My short-term solution is going to be to add P5P, dosed 3x daily and maca. This will help keep prolactin down and provide some hormone stability, so as not to tank my E2 levels.

Anyone else care to theorize on this anomaly?