Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
    A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 1 (100%) Freepressright's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    FINAL ASSESSMENT OF THE TRIUMPH STACK:

I submit to you my final thoughts...

I can say with certainty that this stack has provided exceptional increases in strength and endurance. I was wrenching 55-pound dumbbell curls at the end of the cycle, which I haven't done in two years, and my squat went back up to 335 with a relative amount of ease.

This is my second time running the Intimidate, and people were calling bullshit on me at PP when I claimed that it gave PH-like strength increases. I was even wondering if I was being truthful with myself. But history repeated itself on the Triumph stack and the strength came back. Even playing guitar at shows, my fretting hand felt stronger and more stable.

I credit the CNS stimulation of the Intimidate for most of this.

Besides the strength increases, I had great sleep quality, slight leaning, an increase in acne, slightly oilier skin and felt more alpha.

Now, for the downside (literally).

I have serious reason to believe that the Intimidate elevated my prolactin levels. Reason being, I had a reasonably concerning amount of erectile issues while taking it. I WANTED to have sex, but maintaining a good quality erection was tough.

This is NOT normal for me.

I took a couple days off of the Intimidate and the erectile function improved. Got back on it, and it went to hell. I know it wasn't the Tropinol XP because I tested for a few days just taking it and everything was fine.

Even a PDE5 inhibitor won't help when prolactin increases, and studies suggest that DAA raises it.

Moral of the story, next time I will buy Prolactrone by Black Lion Research and won't have this problem, hopefully.

As far as the Tropinol XP is concerned... dynamite stuff. Aggression and power is off the charts. This stuff blows any pre-workout supplement out of the water, without even an inkling of the jitters. But you must be careful, as it will exacerbate a short temper like it's no one's business.

I'd buy this stack again, with the right precautions for prolactin.

And in case anyone is wondering, iForce did NOT give me the product. I bought it at Nutraplanet. Although it would be awesome if they'd comp me one, seeing as I sold so much Intimidate for them the first time around with my PP log

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    great info FPR!

now, question to you and Vaugh: I have a stack. Should I run both WITH my PCT, after my PCT? what do you guys suggest here?

Clomid for PCT BTW

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If it were me, I would run them WITH PCT.

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Freepressright View Post
    If it were me, I would run them WITH PCT.
    sweet. the original plan was to use the intimidate anyway, then nutra had the stack sale thingie, so i picked it up.

seems like Clomid might raise prolactin as well. Something to keep Prolactin is in order here too? What do you guys like for that?
    https://www.facebook.com/pklima.fitness

Established Member Feedback Score 1 (100%) Rulk's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm gonna jump on that nutra deal, you got me sold FPR. I'll run this with Powerfull to combat the prolactin, otherwise I will look into what you mentioned, "Prolactrone".

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Interesting that the Tropinol couldn't offset the Intimidate in terms of erectile stamina. Nice review

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by sandman View Post
    Interesting that the Tropinol couldn't offset the Intimidate in terms of erectile stamina. Nice review
    Thank you. I wish it would have.

What's more, is that I tried sildenafil a couple of times to offset it, and it's almost like the effect of the Intimidate blocked its potency. It was strange, to say the least. I figured that a high concentration of icariin would have done the trick.

But I had elevated prolactin after a cycle once and was non-responsive to PDE5s. Prolactin is a very strange and very powerful, unwanted hormone.

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    sorry I haven't been in this log in so long...but glad I came back and checked out this epic final review!

Very interesting to hear about the ED issues with Intimidate, most users report the exact opposite. You could try stacking them with LiGHts Out next time, which includes a ridiculously high dose of L-Dopa which very effectively counteracts prolactin.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Like I said before, this stack was so effective, I wouldn't hesitate to run it again, but I will be wise and take precautions to offset the prolactin.

Prolactin-related sides with DAA are strange in the way they pick and choose who to affect. I tend to respond differently than a lot of people to a lot of non-hormonal anabolics. Anything that blocks estrogen, for example, is a death threat to my E2 levels and I end up with zero interest in sex, dry joints and I'm a total dickhead.

In any event, I highly recommend this stack and will be acquiring it again.

Established Member Feedback Score 1 (100%) Rulk's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by VaughnTrue View Post
    sorry I haven't been in this log in so long...but glad I came back and checked out this epic final review!

Very interesting to hear about the ED issues with Intimidate, most users report the exact opposite. You could try stacking them with LiGHts Out next time, which includes a ridiculously high dose of L-Dopa which very effectively counteracts prolactin.
    I saw that looking over at nutra. Only 4 left it says.