Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Zerolibido View Post
    Thanks mate

so pretty mild pfs let's be honest

Long walks are what helped me regain libdio.alongside t minerals and a low stressed lifestyle.

I used to do four miles a day you can see it I. Luclfax prospectus help answering English funnily enough.

- - - Updated - - -

Just my luck

During !lockdown of all ducking times the cup cup shut down the long country path I used to walk in for a pointless upgde thatched it worse

I think that three me off kilter and was partly why I took ducking seroquel
    Definitely wasn't mild at the beginning, I had 2 or so months of really bad head pressure, and depression. By next summer the vitamin D increase from the sun definitely got me even further into my recovery. I'd walk about 25 minutes to the gym and back and just getting that sun exposure was so beneficial. Will be harder in winter and more so for you up in Glasgow, but I'm sure there are things you can consider such as increased vitamin D or tanning once or twice a week to get that vitamin D boosted.

Funnily enough Andrew Huberman emphasises a lot of the facets from the protocol (with the main exception being T-boosting herb cycling) so there's clearly benefits perceived within the intellectual community.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by MungYarlon View Post
    Definitely wasn't mild at the beginning, I had 2 or so months of really bad head pressure, and depression. By next summer the vitamin D increase from the sun definitely got me even further into my recovery. I'd walk about 25 minutes to the gym and back and just getting that sun exposure was so beneficial. Will be harder in winter and more so for you up in Glasgow, but I'm sure there are things you can consider such as increased vitamin D or tanning once or twice a week to get that vitamin D boosted.

Funnily enough Andrew Huberman emphasises a lot of the facets from the protocol (with the main exception being T-boosting herb cycling) so there's clearly benefits perceived within the intellectual community.
    The 5 foundational elements for your health - Andrew Huberman - YouTube

Here is the short form video

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by MungYarlon View Post

- - - Updated - - -

The 5 foundational elements for your health - Andrew Huberman - YouTube

Here is the short form video

I like Huberman, he's smart, but he's also a shill. Between his brand, subscription revenues, affiliate sponsors... well. I've seen a few articles and fair number of experts knock him for the amount of bro science, on his podcasts.

Robert Sapolsky on the other hand, is a genius who makes money the old fashioned way, hard research and publishing.
    Last edited by God; 09-13-2023 at 08:39 PM.

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    In used to walk four miles a day in at in autumn and winter in fact I preferred it then.

I was strong having had chronic fatigue and muscle wastage at the beginning. Legs were still skinnier but fine and came back in 2020 On Z MA

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It's fucking mental the journey I've been On

In 2009/10 thought I would never have a libido or erections again I felt like a cancer victim

I came back strong enough to have good libido and shoot good normal.loads multiple times a day if I wanted to

But even back then is till had the semblance of spontaneous erections on ZINC now nothing

This is the problem with propecianhell help
    You Thu I to yourself nothing works because it fails for others when for me it's likely anything would have worked hormone wise between 2013 and 2021

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I coukd.also get drunk then and it improved erections now can't feeknalcohol

Basically I have to wait for the cure

I feel duped by this site

The herbs never worked for.me religious and dingbat maybe have me bigger balls back In 2014 but hardly moved the dial

That was the time I should have done TR T

It's ducking unreal that I never even considered visiting a urologist for abouts decade

- - - Updated - - -

I should have done yet when I had a libido and locked.it in

It only works when you don't have pfs more like lowish Try t levels were last tested in 2016 before the and were 16 which isn't bad but could have been boosted perhaps to make me feel better. It was actually the same level as initially post crash

- - - Updated - - -

Ducking Allen Worthington is worse than ha debuts though

Ducking duped an entire community of sick.men with false hopes then fucked off for five years
    Came back for a couple for years to say it was much worse then ducked off again not to be seen

Ducking useless cunt with sh it studied that took longer than ww2

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by God View Post
    I like Huberman, he's smart, but he's also a shill. Between his brand, subscription revenues, affiliate sponsors... well. I've seen a few articles and fair number of experts knock him for the amount of bro science, on his podcasts.

Robert Sapolsky on the other hand, is a genius who makes money the old fashioned way, hard research and publishing.
    I
    This David Sinclair guy who some pfs men recommend ducking promoted finasterude in a tweet

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by God View Post

Fuck me mate what an idiot taking seroquel though I shouldn't even have had it in the house

I popped it like it was magnesium

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Zerolibido View Post
    I coukd.also get drunk then and it improved erections now can't feeknalcohol

Basically I have to wait for the cure

I feel duped by this site

The herbs never worked for.me religious and dingbat maybe have me bigger balls back In 2014 but hardly moved the dial

That was the time I should have done TR T

It's ducking unreal that I never even considered visiting a urologist for abouts decade

- - - Updated - - -

I should have done yet when I had a libido and locked.it in

It only works when you don't have pfs more like lowish Try t levels were last tested in 2016 before the and were 16 which isn't bad but could have been boosted perhaps to make me feel better. It was actually the same level as initially post crash

- - - Updated - - -

Ducking Allen Worthington is worse than ha debuts though

Ducking duped an entire community of sick.men with false hopes then fucked off for five years
    Came back for a couple for years to say it was much worse then ducked off again not to be seen

Ducking useless cunt with sh it studied that took longer than ww2
    Have you tried TRT?

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yes twice
    Once did Nottingham my crash years post drug (two years)

Once again in 2012 inhibitor morning wood birthday with no libido

In 2013 ish libido returned maybe it Kickstarter something

for years Once it good after a wannabe shot good loads

Since 2022 felt bad post crash felt really bad

The only trt worth it nownisnThe Rope Tightening around my neck

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If so had tried TRY between 2013 and 2020, even 2021 when going down hill, would have felt great or amazing even

I felt like fuckingbsuoerman in sms alone forms few months in 2020.

should I diff myself

To be or not be with pfs extreme that is the questiom