User Tag List

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 1 (100%) nate3993's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Fadogia/ Bulbine

Seen a few peeps comment that they like these compounds, but have yet to really see anyone elaborate. So who here has used either? What brand, dose and length of time did you use? What were your results?

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    used fadogia before. from what i remember... meh

didnt feel anything exceptional.

Established Member Feedback Score 0 markam's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by longBallLima View Post
    used fadogia before. from what i remember... meh

didnt feel anything exceptional.
    Me too. Didn't get anything from Fadogia. Having said that, sometimes compounds work better when in conjunction with other compounds, but yes, it didn't do jack for me.

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 1 (100%) weekend's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    phytotest + sustain alpha + DAA

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I will be starting bulbine in about a week. strength and weight have plateaued for the time being, so it will be a good test. I am getting bloodwork done in the next few days, and might get it done after, too (planned 2 month run of bulbine). So i will definitely update you and let you know

Super Moderator Feedback Score 0 burlyman30's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re: Fadogia/ Bulbine

Quote Originally Posted by pman42 View Post
    I will be starting bulbine in about a week. strength and weight have plateaued for the time being, so it will be a good test. I am getting bloodwork done in the next few days, and might get it done after, too (planned 2 month run of bulbine). So i will definitely update you and let you know
    Along with bloods for test/estrogen, you should consider ast/alt tests as well. I have heard reports of bulbine affecting the liver. Pre and post bloods would be smart and I would be extremely interested in the variations between pre and post bloods with bulbine.
    All advice given is for entertainment value only. And it's free. Take it for what it's worth.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Fadogia in HCGenerate is claimed to keep you producing testosterone whilst on cycle and acting in place of HCG.

It's total bullshit and here is why.
    In order to keep producing testosterone with either a very high natural level of testosterone or above the normal range for testosterone through the use of steroids or prohormones you would need to effect the hypothalamus and its messenger signals from the GABA receptor complex.

It has been shown that if you can modulate the GABA receptor complex then you can essentially keep producing LH/FSH if you have above normal testosterone levels in your system weather that be naturally produced or synthetically injected.

There is ZERO evidence that Fadogia can modulate the GABA receptor complex a simple google search for "Fadogia GABA" or "Fadogia hypothalamus" "Fadogia modulation" result in ZERO scientific results, this is where google scholar come in handy.

If it cannot modulate the GABA receptor complex well then it cannot do what the supplement company is claiming.

On the flip side Res100 can do this it contains 7,8 benzoflavone and we have so far shown in 1 person...yes i know not many but not many guys are willing to cycle without HCG but in 1 person have shown to be on cycle for several weeks and show that LH/FSH is still being produced you can see the blood results from this here: Testers Needed Prevent Testicular Shrinkage with a New Legal HCG Alternative

Also as far as the science goes about 7,8 benzoflavone being a modulator of the GABA receptor complex you can see this here:
    Debunking Res100 ingredients

These last 2 extracts may be hard to understand but they prove that benzoflavone is a modulator of the GABA(b) receptor and that GABA(b) receptor agonists reverses the negative feedback effect of testosterone on gonadotropin-releasing hormone and luteinizing hormone secretion

Benzoflavone is modulator of the GABA(b) receptor complex

1. Modulation of the γ-aminobutyric acid (GABA) system by Passiflora incarnata L.
    Kurt Appel, Thorsten Rose, Bernd Fiebich, Thomas Kammler, Christine Hoffmann, Gabriele Weiss,*

Modulation of the
    Passiflora incarnata L. (Passifloraceae) is important in herbal medicine for treating anxiety or nervousness, Generalized Anxiety Disorder (GAD), symptoms of opiate withdrawal, insomnia, neuralgia, convulsion, spasmodic asthma, ADHD, palpitations, cardiac rhythm abnormalities, hypertension, sexual dysfunction and menopause. However, the mechanism of action is still under discussion. Despite gaps in our understanding of neurophysiological processes, it is increasingly being recognized that dysfunction of the GABA system is implicated in many neuropsychiatric conditions, including anxiety and depressive disorders. Therefore, the in vitro effects of a dry extract of Passiflora incarnata (sole active ingredient in Pascoflair® 425 mg) on the GABA system were investigated. The extract inhibited [(3) H]-GABA uptake into rat cortical synaptosomes but had no effect on GABA release and GABA transaminase activity. Passiflora incarnata inhibited concentration dependently the binding of [(3) H]- SR95531 to GABA(A) -receptors and of [(3) H]-CGP 54626 to GABA(B) -receptors. Using the [(35) S]-GTPγS binding assay Passiflora could be classified as an antagonist of the GABA(B) receptor. In contrast, the ethanol- and the benzodiazepine-site of the GABA(A) -receptor were not affected by this extract. In conclusion, the first evidence was shown that numerous pharmacological effects of Passiflora incarnata are mediated via modulation of the GABA system including affinity to GABA(A) and GABA(B) receptors, and effects on GABA uptake.
    GABA(b) receptor agonist can reverses the negative feedback effect of testosterone on GNRH and LH secretion

1. A gamma-aminobutyric acidB agonist reverses the negative feedback effect of testosterone on gonadotropin-releasing hormone and luteinizing hormone secretion in the male sheep.
    Endocrinology. 2000 Nov;141(11):3940-5. A gamma-aminobutyric acidB agonist reverses th... [Endocrinology. 2000] - PubMed - NCBI
    Infusion of baclofen, a GABA(B) agonist, into the medial basal hypothalamus (MBH) of castrated rams rapidly increases LH pulse amplitude without altering pulse frequency. The objectives of this study were to determine whether baclofen infusion increased LH in testosterone (T)-treated and intact rams, the increased LH was due to increased GnRH release, and FSH secretion also was increased. In the first experiment we tested the main effects and interaction of baclofen and T on FSH and LH pulse patterns in castrated rams (n = 7). In the second experiment we determined whether baclofen affected GnRH and LH pulses in intact males. Microdialysis guide cannulae were implanted bilaterally into the MBH. After recovery of the animal from surgery, the MBH was perfused using concentric microdialysis probes (2-mm tip) with artificial cerebrospinal fluid (aCSF) for a 3-h control period followed by either aCSF or 1 mM baclofen for 4 h. Blood samples were taken at 10-min intervals. T suppressed mean LH concentrations (10.4 +/- 1.3 vs. 3.3 +/- 1.3 ng/ml) such that LH pulses were undetectable in some T-treated animals during the control period. The change (control period vs. drug infusion period) in mean LH was greater in response to baclofen than in response to aCSF and was not altered by T. The baclofen x T interaction was nonsignificant. Mean FSH was decreased by T, but was not altered by baclofen. In the second experiment hypophyseal portal blood was collected coincident with microdialysis. Infusion of baclofen into the MBH of intact males (n = 7) resulted within 1 h in the onset of frequent and robust GnRH pulses (0.10/h before baclofen vs. 1.57/h after baclofen) that were followed either immediately or gradually by coincident LH pulses. One interpretation is that baclofen acts downstream of the site of action of T. GABA(B) receptors may regulate pulse amplitude in both the presence and absence of T and regulate pulse frequency by modulating the inhibitory effect of T.
    Res100 the most powerful Testosterone Booster www.WickedSupplements.com
    We Ship World Wide! Save 10% with members only discount: SS10 Order Online: www.OnlineNutrition.com.au

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Fadogia and bulbine are pretty much the best test boosters in the industry right now. Anyone know of any companies that put them both in an all in one supplement?

Established Member Feedback Score 0 markam's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by sandman View Post
    Fadogia and bulbine are pretty much the best test boosters in the industry right now. Anyone know of any companies that put them both in an all in one supplement?
    The company you rep for?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by markam View Post
    The company you rep for?
    To my understanding no company has combined the two ingredients together.