Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by DJM View Post
    i had to google that, wtf
    might as well put a dick in my ass too
    If you're talking about birkenstocks, they really hurt at first, like your feet are being broken apart, but then you get used to it. kinda like a dick in your ass

Super Moderator Feedback Score 0 burlyman30's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re: Meat after 6yrs

Quote Originally Posted by pman42 View Post
    If you're talking about birkenstocks, they really hurt at first, like your feet are being broken apart, but then you get used to it. kinda like a dick in your ass
    I'll just have to trust your experience on that.
    All advice given is for entertainment value only. And it's free. Take it for what it's worth.

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    hahah, i just couldn't resist that. DJ set me up so perfectly. but seriously, the first time i wore birkenstocks my arches got crazy red and sore and then developed blisters. i can't see why they're supposed to be more 'natural' or whatever, they basically just force your foot to conform to the shape of the shoe.

on to the topic, i too was veggie for a while, then vegan, then back to meat. meat can be a healthy part of a diet but too many people do it wrong-- bad quality, too much, etc. i do organic grassfed but the reality is most can't. cost, access, etc. then grassfed is extremely land INefficient-- if you've ever been to these operations, there's not that many cows on a ton of land.

long story short, i commend you, DJ, for your commitment to animal welfare. not many in the BBing crowd care about this, just macronutrients