long story short, went veg cause of cruelty to animals, in hindsight i coulda went organic, but 6yrs ago i didnt know what i do now for alot of things..........iv always lifted prior and since, diet became trickier but not a deal breaker like many woulda thought

my first ph was after i quit meat........i started using aas few yrs ago, again no protein from meat, and no ridiculous 300g+ protein per day

this past holiday i got gastro/stomach virus, a week before xmas, felt better and pigged, on the 26th i spent my whole morning kneeling by the toilet, hadnt barfed in a long time, i really wasnt well......in the 2weeks i was sick, lost alot of weight (12lbs or so), and went flat, i only ate shit as comfort food as tuna or shakes wasnt enticing feeling ill

the whole second week however, incredible cravings for red meat, never had, even the initial period after dropping meat (was more i dont want instead of cant have)......i was seriously cracking, body was telling me something (i use a multi so hard to say if it was a lack of iron or b vitamins)......i told my wife im gonna eat something soon......she went to mexico on the 3rd, that evening i went shopping..........very hard finding organic meat here in the city, and if so its like $20 for 2 fkn breasts of chicken (altho i know the whole organic bs and the minimal requirements to be able to label something organic/free run/grain/grass fed..........ideal is local farm)

i had ground beef, stared at it at first, was mixed with veggies rice n tomatos in a microwave bowl (i eat out of buckets wife says), how i used to eat it.........then it went down.......the 2wks she was gone (she knew, its the smell of it cooking or seeing me eat it i wanted to ease into)i pounded red meat and some chicken like it was 2005

- no stomach issues, altho first week the red meat was slow to digest thus i was able to drop alot of carbs due to non hunger, and meltoff that xmas/sickness fat

- i dont measure portions, its possible im doing 10oz of ground beef a sitting

- feel fine, cut into my carbs easily, so all the pussys who bitch bout cuts, wtf, try cutting as a vegetarian

- my protein powder intake has drastically reduced to sometimes in the am, and peptopro intrawo

- I went back up the 12lbs + a few more, leaner, and thicker.....guys think im on, guys who know i use think i went back on.........truth be told i have no desire to cycle anything since the meat, when just prior i was debating tren again.....ill play this out as long as i can......chest, shoulders, upper/rear back all thickened back up to where they were and then some........iv acrued adominal fat, probably the cals from fat is my guess

not to say go off meat for 6yrs then add it for gains........but evidence of dietary manipulation at its finest for gains.....so next time you wanna cycle whatever bullshit that just came out, think about what you are doing food wise first, and change it up