Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Meat after 6yrs

Super Moderator Feedback Score 2 (100%) DJM's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Meat after 6yrs

long story short, went veg cause of cruelty to animals, in hindsight i coulda went organic, but 6yrs ago i didnt know what i do now for alot of things..........iv always lifted prior and since, diet became trickier but not a deal breaker like many woulda thought

my first ph was after i quit meat........i started using aas few yrs ago, again no protein from meat, and no ridiculous 300g+ protein per day

this past holiday i got gastro/stomach virus, a week before xmas, felt better and pigged, on the 26th i spent my whole morning kneeling by the toilet, hadnt barfed in a long time, i really wasnt well......in the 2weeks i was sick, lost alot of weight (12lbs or so), and went flat, i only ate shit as comfort food as tuna or shakes wasnt enticing feeling ill

the whole second week however, incredible cravings for red meat, never had, even the initial period after dropping meat (was more i dont want instead of cant have)......i was seriously cracking, body was telling me something (i use a multi so hard to say if it was a lack of iron or b vitamins)......i told my wife im gonna eat something soon......she went to mexico on the 3rd, that evening i went shopping..........very hard finding organic meat here in the city, and if so its like $20 for 2 fkn breasts of chicken (altho i know the whole organic bs and the minimal requirements to be able to label something organic/free run/grain/grass fed..........ideal is local farm)

i had ground beef, stared at it at first, was mixed with veggies rice n tomatos in a microwave bowl (i eat out of buckets wife says), how i used to eat it.........then it went down.......the 2wks she was gone (she knew, its the smell of it cooking or seeing me eat it i wanted to ease into)i pounded red meat and some chicken like it was 2005

- no stomach issues, altho first week the red meat was slow to digest thus i was able to drop alot of carbs due to non hunger, and meltoff that xmas/sickness fat

- i dont measure portions, its possible im doing 10oz of ground beef a sitting

- feel fine, cut into my carbs easily, so all the pussys who bitch bout cuts, wtf, try cutting as a vegetarian

- my protein powder intake has drastically reduced to sometimes in the am, and peptopro intrawo

- I went back up the 12lbs + a few more, leaner, and thicker.....guys think im on, guys who know i use think i went back on.........truth be told i have no desire to cycle anything since the meat, when just prior i was debating tren again.....ill play this out as long as i can......chest, shoulders, upper/rear back all thickened back up to where they were and then some........iv acrued adominal fat, probably the cals from fat is my guess

not to say go off meat for 6yrs then add it for gains........but evidence of dietary manipulation at its finest for gains.....so next time you wanna cycle whatever bullshit that just came out, think about what you are doing food wise first, and change it up

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 3 (100%) Scope75's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Sounds like your really enjoying it.
    Beef is a Beautiful thing.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Meat after 6yrs

its a change

i still refuse to eat at places like mcds bk subway and the like because i still think they are terrible companies

i buy all hormone free organic as its the best option

i dont eat pork cause i never liked it and it dont sit well with me

mostly red meat altho im grilling a chkn as we speak as my prewo meal (w broccoli and diana sauce)

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    nice, man, you should have a good run before you plateau.

get some tenderloin (or filet mignon, to me the extra on the tenderloin is still good, but you can strip it to FM) and celebrate with it. its delish and tastes good no matter what you do to it. put it through the garbage disposal and eat it or something.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Same here DJ.
    I try and only eat what I make anymore.
    Lots of organic or grass fed beef/chicken and bacon.
    Going to look into organic bacon but if its expensive I'll stick to the regular stuff.

Established Member Feedback Score 1 (100%) Rodja's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Scope75 View Post
    Same here DJ.
    I try and only eat what I make anymore.
    Lots of organic or grass fed beef/chicken and bacon.
    Going to look into organic bacon but if its expensive I'll stick to the regular stuff.
    Bacon in general has gotten more expensive. I had to drop it from my diet because I couldn't justify the cost anymore.
    M. Ed. Ex Phys

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 Cobalt's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by DJM View Post
    i still refuse to eat at places like mcds bk subway and the like because i still think they are terrible companies
    Lol, implying they serve real meat.
    If you can bench more than you can squat, you're doing it wrong!

Super Moderator Feedback Score 2 (100%) h2s's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Welcome back. haha

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Rodja View Post
    Bacon in general has gotten more expensive. I had to drop it from my diet because I couldn't justify the cost anymore.
    I haven't bought it in years and just started so I was unaware the price has gone up. I'll have to see how much a pound it is and if I'm better off buying something else I will, or I'll just buy more ground beef and steaks.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cobalt View Post
    Lol, implying they serve real meat.
    their practices
    and yes their "meat" is fkn disgusting

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by h2s View Post
    Welcome back. haha