Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by DJM View Post
    when i receive ill be adding caff to it
    taste doesnt bother me
    Im going to have to add a little kick as well, working out @ 5am has some drawbacks. just ordered mine alone with the 175.00 worth of other goodies......

Established Member Feedback Score 2 (100%) milehighguy's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    First run went well. Taste did not bother me at all. I did mix it with a scoop of humapro so I don't know how it will taste solo. Workout was solid and I did push out a few more reps. Could be placebo... I also got the tingles in my fingers and face which I believe was the beta alanine. I really can't wait to get a few weeks of use with this stuff under my belt.

Sponsor Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by HD48 View Post
    Day 2. Thinking of throwing in the towel. The taste and nausea, are to much! Sorry PN, but whatever is in my bag taste un-edible at best.

- - - Updated - - -

Day 2. Thinking of throwing in the towel. The taste and nausea, are to much! Sorry PN, but whatever is in my bag taste un-edible at best.
    sorry to hear that. I warned everyone here is was very sour. Not to mention we dont over do it on flavoring or sweeteners etc. Try adding more water, approximately 8-12 ounces, it removes the sour taste. You can even add one packet of splenda as the sweetness masks the sour a bit.
    Visit RxWhey.com for all your protein and supplement needs. You loved us on Primordial, now we're here to help you on get swole at Swole Source.

For nutritional and training tips, flash sales, and more, visit us at Facebook.com/RxWhey

Sponsor Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Guys on another board we are on are reporting they have enduro through the roof. One guy hit the gym a second time that day and did another bodypart. Hope everyone finds this stuff worthwhile, Im already trying to improve the taste of the product. Patience on that, but the mixture is dynamite. I just set a new PR today for me while using it with 300mg caffeine on romanian deads...love this stuff
    Visit RxWhey.com for all your protein and supplement needs. You loved us on Primordial, now we're here to help you on get swole at Swole Source.

For nutritional and training tips, flash sales, and more, visit us at Facebook.com/RxWhey

Established Member Feedback Score 4 (100%) Enuke65's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    All-In is where it's at. At first I thought the no stim thing was kinda silly, but I hit the gym late tonight, and will be able to sleep as soon as I'm done writing this, whereas had I downed my typical pre-wo, I'd be up till tomorrow. Even without any caffeine or stimulants this stuff is the shit, felt awesome during my workout, and feel awesome now. Bad-ass product.

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Enuke65 View Post
    All-In is where it's at. At first I thought the no stim thing was kinda silly, but I hit the gym late tonight, and will be able to sleep as soon as I'm done writing this, whereas had I downed my typical pre-wo, I'd be up till tomorrow. Even without any caffeine or stimulants this stuff is the shit, felt awesome during my workout, and feel awesome now. Bad-ass product.
    basically

Established Member Feedback Score 2 (100%) milehighguy's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I am really liking this ALL-In pre-workout supp! I am a few workouts in now and tonight's workout was fantastic. Funny thing was that I was super tired from being up multiple times last night and still killed it. Everything felt heavy at the beginning...then as I started to get heavier the reps kept coming. I think it will continue to get better over the next week or two. I'll will definitely be back for more!

Super Moderator Feedback Score 2 (100%) DJM's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ALL-IN Pre-workout primer is now available from PN. Take a look

just used it
    tasteless imo if in 6oz water
    pump was pronounced, bit more than usual, a full pump n not so much that sore pump feeling
    not diff in endurance tho, we'll see if it takes to build up a bit first

Sponsor Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by DJM View Post
    just used it
    tasteless imo if in 6oz water
    pump was pronounced, bit more than usual, a full pump n not so much that sore pump feeling
    not diff in endurance tho, we'll see if it takes to build up a bit first
    give it a few days. Some guys on 2 other boards were saying they love it and their endurance is increasing. One guy hit 3 PRs in 5 days using it and an ECA stack, nothing else, clean too.

Working on flavoring too, we have some masking agents we might be trying. Also we will be adding lemonade to the flavor list in the next 30 days as well.

More input fellas, wanna hear your ya and na comments.