User Tag List

Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
    Super Moderator Feedback Score 2 (100%) DJM's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by PNMike View Post
    give it a few days. Some guys on 2 other boards were saying they love it and their endurance is increasing. One guy hit 3 PRs in 5 days using it and an ECA stack, nothing else, clean too.

Working on flavoring too, we have some masking agents we might be trying. Also we will be adding lemonade to the flavor list in the next 30 days as well.

More input fellas, wanna hear your ya and na comments.
    it is coming on, last night and tonight endurance was there, nothing noticable as in stupid stim energy, mosre so you realize you are still banging delts after an hour fifteen and searching for another exercise.......i dont know how guys train seeing everyone says they go hard, but side lats 60s for reps, front raises 50s for reps, smith behind the neck 2plates, standing military plate and 22 all for reps, 4plate shrugs, into bb raise short and wide grip....i only left cause had to go get the wife.......really good clean feeling prewo

taste is good, fruit punch, tasteless, and i know anything lemon/lime masks anything bitter as iv always went that route with creatine hcl, imo flavoring is perfectly fine as is.....

Banned Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I over came the taste issue by mixing with Dr Jekyll, and watermellon con-crete. 1 scoop All In, 1 scoop Dr Jekyll, 1 scoop concrete. Pumps are very noticible, and yes you feel like you can work out for hours!

Established Member Feedback Score 0 markam's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by HD48 View Post
    I over came the taste issue by mixing with Dr Jekyll, and watermellon con-crete. 1 scoop All In, 1 scoop Dr Jekyll, 1 scoop concrete. Pumps are very noticible, and yes you feel like you can work out for hours!
    Dr Jekyll contains 1 gm Creatine HCL, All in 1 contains 3 gms plus another gram of Con-cret? That's 5 gms Creatine HCL and very costly, also. I find adding 2 gms to Dr Jekyll works very well without anything else.

Established Member Feedback Score 2 (100%) milehighguy's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by markam View Post
    Dr Jekyll contains 1 gm Creatine HCL, All in 1 contains 3 gms plus another gram of Con-cret? That's 5 gms Creatine HCL and very costly, also. I find adding 2 gms to Dr Jekyll works very well without anything else.
    Yea...that is what I was thinking. Massive dose of Creatine HCL... I hope you felt something

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ALL-IN Pre-workout primer is now available from PN. Take a look

5g of hcl is excessive imo
    5g of mono is the norm

maybe just me but never understood stacking prewo to get them to work, that and my budget is allocated towards food thus 2-3 prewo mixed i could never manage

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    ^^ If you stack Gaspari, BSN and muscletech pre-workouts you don't need food-- they are that good

Banned Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This is what I went to when I couldnt stomach Blue raspberry All-In. I put the All-in on the shelf, then went and picked up Jekyll, and concrete. Then a few days ago, I decided to thrown in the All-In, and the taste was no issue, so for the past few days I used all three. I will probably do just that, and run 2 gms con-crete, with jekyll by itself. Then throw in the All-In after the Jekyll. The main reason for all three was, the watermelon Con-Crete, completely takes the bitterness out of the all-in.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

5g of hcl is excessive imo
    5g of mono is the norm

maybe just me but never understood stacking prewo to get them to work, that and my budget is allocated towards food thus 2-3 prewo mixed i could never manage

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by HD48 View Post
    This is what I went to when I couldnt stomach Blue raspberry All-In. I put the All-in on the shelf, then went and picked up Jekyll, and concrete. Then a few days ago, I decided to thrown in the All-In, and the taste was no issue, so for the past few days I used all three. I will probably do just that, and run 2 gms con-crete, with jekyll by itself. Then throw in the All-In after the Jekyll. The main reason for all three was, the watermelon Con-Crete, completely takes the bitterness out of the all-in.
    lime anything

Banned Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    DJM, I dont like stacking pre work outs either, but I didnt want to waste the All-in. Only reason I was throwing it into the mix, was the taste. I can tolerate a lot when it comes to taste. But, blue raspberry All-in by itself is so bitter it makes me nausous, and the watermelon Con-crete masked it well. But I agree with you, 5 mgs hcl is to much. Im gonna run the Jekyll/Concrete mix until gone, then just use the All-in with something else to mask the flavor.

- - - Updated - - -

I seen you posted that earlier and took note! You posted this while I was typing. Thanks for the heads up!