User Tag List

Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast
    Sponsor Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by HD48 View Post
    DJM, I dont like stacking pre work outs either, but I didnt want to waste the All-in. Only reason I was throwing it into the mix, was the taste. I can tolerate a lot when it comes to taste. But, blue raspberry All-in by itself is so bitter it makes me nausous, and the watermelon Con-crete masked it well. But I agree with you, 5 mgs hcl is to much. Im gonna run the Jekyll/Concrete mix until gone, then just use the All-in with something else to mask the flavor.

- - - Updated - - -

I seen you posted that earlier and took note! You posted this while I was typing. Thanks for the heads up!
    If the taste with all-in is really an issue, simply add splenda or sucralose to it. The sweetness balances the sourness. We added it to this last batch and now we get that it almost too sweet. Just trying to help you guys out. I dont want anyone bashing the product saying they cant take it when its a very tolerable product, IMO, compared to other stuff Ive tried. Trying to mask agmatine and citrulline isnt the easiest either, especially when not trying to use fillers, etc to cover the taste. Have you tried adding more water?
    Visit RxWhey.com for all your protein and supplement needs. You loved us on Primordial, now we're here to help you on get swole at Swole Source.

For nutritional and training tips, flash sales, and more, visit us at Facebook.com/RxWhey

Super Moderator Feedback Score 2 (100%) DJM's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ALL-IN Pre-workout primer is now available from PN. Take a look

6oz is more than enuff to get it tasteless

Banned Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by PNMike View Post
    If the taste with all-in is really an issue, simply add splenda or sucralose to it. The sweetness balances the sourness. We added it to this last batch and now we get that it almost too sweet. Just trying to help you guys out. I dont want anyone bashing the product saying they cant take it when its a very tolerable product, IMO, compared to other stuff Ive tried. Trying to mask agmatine and citrulline isnt the easiest either, especially when not trying to use fillers, etc to cover the taste. Have you tried adding more water?
    Mike, I appreciate your honesty and I will attempt the Splenda idea. I have been using 1 scoop All-in, and 16 oz of water, and its do-able. By no means would I ever bash rxwhey! I love what you guys do, and enjoy everything you guys make. Getting ready to place an additional order now. I do love the pumps, and its a solid product profile. The taste as is, just threw me off a little, and thats rare, as I usually dont pay attention to the taste. I use supplements for their benefits, not the taste.

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I just got 2 lbs of the unflavored and the taste is not bad at all. i can't see what people are complaining about-- I was expecting some burning acrid flavor along the lines of niacin or arginine; All In has a slight metallic tang to it and a hint of citrus. but barely more flavor than lemon water

Established Member Feedback Score 4 (100%) Enuke65's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    wait wait wait, you can order 2 lbs at a time?!

sidenote: the flavor drop-down has a typo in it, sour green aplle, vice apple.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Just received All-In and used it for my morning cardio and afternoon workout. Endurance and pump were great. I got the unflavored and the taste is not bad at all. For morning cardio I mixed it with PES Alphamine lemonade for the caffee and thermo affect. They complemented each other very well. Another thing I noticed is All-In desolves instantly in water. Love this product and rxwhey!

Established Member Feedback Score 1 (100%) Rulk's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I mix 20g of Peptopro with Blue Raz All-In. Taste awesome and is working really well.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Enuke65 View Post

sorry, i meant 2 orders of it, so whatever that works out to be. my bag says 2 lbs

edit: one question i do have is whether the unflavored has artificial flavors and sucralose. my label says it does but i am thinking that's maybe just for the flavored ones
    Last edited by pman42; 03-12-2013 at 11:07 PM.

Sponsor Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by HD48 View Post
    Mike, I appreciate your honesty and I will attempt the Splenda idea. I have been using 1 scoop All-in, and 16 oz of water, and its do-able. By no means would I ever bash rxwhey! I love what you guys do, and enjoy everything you guys make. Getting ready to place an additional order now. I do love the pumps, and its a solid product profile. The taste as is, just threw me off a little, and thats rare, as I usually dont pay attention to the taste. I use supplements for their benefits, not the taste.
    Sorry if I implied you were. Im glad you everyone seems to like this so far and feel and see the benefit. Things are improving over here daily and April's going to see some more benefits come your way. HD48, like i said, we are working on perfecting the formula and getting some better flavors in line ASAP. Im like you, i use supps for the benefits, not the taste. Ive had some nasty stuff in the day too...who here remembers 8-10 years ago when MetRx had the best(worst tasting shit ever by today's standards) products? They didnt even mix in a blender sometimes...ahahahaha

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Enuke65 View Post

Damn it...THANK YOU FOR BRINGING THIS TO MY ATTENTION. Time to lecture someone!
    Visit RxWhey.com for all your protein and supplement needs. You loved us on Primordial, now we're here to help you on get swole at Swole Source.

For nutritional and training tips, flash sales, and more, visit us at Facebook.com/RxWhey

Super Moderator Feedback Score 2 (100%) DJM's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by PNMike View Post
    Ive had some nasty stuff in the day too...who here remembers 8-10 years ago when MetRx had the best(worst tasting shit ever by today's standards) products? They didnt even mix in a blender sometimes...ahahahaha
    bulk nutrition CEE, for me it was the worst, an open tub smelt like rotten shoes.....only universal storm and its heavy grape flavor masked it

all-in wise, did back, heavy concentration on the lats, and the pumps were tough to work through after 8reps set wise