User Tag List

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789
    SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks for the codes - used Swole for 5% - which cut my cost of shipping in half basically. Shipping to Canada is a bitch from most online retailers - but the shipping costs as a percentage of total costs drop a lot if you increase the order size. To ship 4 packages of all-in was going to be $36 or so on a $100 order - by the time I got the order to about $250 the shipping was only $53 - so percentagewise a lot better.

Anyways - thanks for the help !

Established Member Feedback Score 1 (100%) Grape Ape's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    How is everyone dosing this? I figured 6 days on, 1 day off, but didn't know if people were doing workout days only.

Super Moderator Feedback Score 0 burlyman30's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re: ALL-IN Pre-workout primer is now available from PN. Take a look

Quote Originally Posted by Grape Ape View Post
    How is everyone dosing this? I figured 6 days on, 1 day off, but didn't know if people were doing workout days only.
    Workout days only, in my case. Clean non stim energy, good workout endurance, good pump that arrives quickly.
    All advice given is for entertainment value only. And it's free. Take it for what it's worth.

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by burlyman30 View Post
    I tried aminogen once with problend but didn't notice a difference. I think because it's such an easily digestible formula and I have no problems with digestion of milk products. Carbogen would only be needed with carb based products.
    In regards to Carbogen, isn't raising blood sugar levels without increasing insulin not really a good thing?
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Established Member Feedback Score 0 Hank!'s Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Love this stuff & just started on my second lb. Went unflaovored this time, just chug it or add a lemonade back.

Love the fact it isnt stimmed, if I need a boost I just eat a thermogum and 100mg of caffiene and I am set

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 1 (100%) Freepressright's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Maybe I'm retarded but I'm not seeing how many 20g servings you get per bag. In general, PN kinda sucks at being specific about serving sizes and total size of what you're ordering. They have solid products, though.

Established Member Feedback Score 0 WesleyInman's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cdsnuts View Post
    In regards to Carbogen, isn't raising blood sugar levels without increasing insulin not really a good thing?
    Sorry this question doesn't make sense to me..can you give more info?? Any time you consume a carb, whether it is a starch or sugar, you are going to elevate blood sugar levels to some degree and therefore insulin levels.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hank! View Post
    Love this stuff & just started on my second lb. Went unflaovored this time, just chug it or add a lemonade back.

Love the fact it isnt stimmed, if I need a boost I just eat a thermogum and 100mg of caffiene and I am set
    Awesome review, thank you!!

Quote Originally Posted by Freepressright View Post
    Maybe I'm retarded but I'm not seeing how many 20g servings you get per bag. In general, PN kinda sucks at being specific about serving sizes and total size of what you're ordering. They have solid products, though.
    It does only list 20grams as a serving. Since All in sells in a One Pound bag, and ONE pound is 453grams and change, that would effectively mean that All-In is 23 servings per bag.

I will certainly pass on to Mike that it would be easier if PN would list serving sizes on the website and/or label Thank you.
    National Sponsored Lightweight Strongman Competitor
    Prescription Nutrition Athlete and TEAM REP