User Tag List

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Established Member Feedback Score 0 markam's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by jw390898 View Post
    Also getting the poor OP's thread back on track.

11-Oxo™ for me is best run at 300mg for the mild effects you seek and on this dose an OTC PCT as really just ticking and crossing the paperwork is advisable.

It is not a cheap compound to run which is why I think it never really launched itself in the way it might have otherwise as it offers a perfect footing on to the PH ladder for many, I also thing this cost is why it has also made itself popular being used as a bridge between finishing a harsher compound and going into PCT as you can justify running it for less time and it can work well to lose a bit of any unwanted mass obtained on a cycle ahead of PCT without necessarily sacrificing any of the desired gains.
    Hey there, Spammer (just kiddin) what dosage and how long would you recommend for a bridge after a 5 week Mechabol cycle?

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 1 (100%) nate3993's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    could always just buy 11 kt

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by markam View Post
    Hey there, Spammer (just kiddin) what dosage and how long would you recommend for a bridge after a 5 week Mechabol cycle?
    I would be somewhat influenced normally by the costs therefore the clone and cap count/serving size etc would bare relevance for me - not knowing this info I will just put up an idealistic suggestion on how you might use an Oxo product in this way.

Mecha 70/100/100/100/100
    Oxo 0/0/0/300/300/400/400/400

Something like that - there is no exact right or wrong but that is a starting point for structuring use of it in this way.

Administrator Feedback Score 0 admin's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I was not home for most of the weekend, so I just saw the discussion on the avatar today. I have spoken with JW, and he was very respectful to my wishes and is allowed to post here. Please keept the rest of thread on topic.

Established Member Feedback Score 0 markam's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by jw390898 View Post
    I would be somewhat influenced normally by the costs therefore the clone and cap count/serving size etc would bare relevance for me - not knowing this info I will just put up an idealistic suggestion on how you might use an Oxo product in this way.

Mecha 70/100/100/100/100
    Oxo 0/0/0/300/300/400/400/400

Something like that - there is no exact right or wrong but that is a starting point for structuring use of it in this way.
    Thanks for the info. I used some 11-Keto to bump up the dosage on my recent Androlean /AH/AD cycle. I remember buying something from JW supplements before, and after checking emails, it was some 11-Keto! Should mention that delivery was quick and will buy again from your company.

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks bud.

March - September it is extremely popular.