User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

My shitty blood test results.

I decided to get a blood test for a number of reasons ranging from an up coming attempt to conceive a child, to a general feeling of being off in different aspects of life. Namely, my lifting has been shit, as has my memory and mood.

My results are as follows:
    Total test 389 (348-1197)
    Free test 14 (8.7-25.1)
    LH 2.7 (1.7-8.6)
    FSH .8 (1.5-12.4)
    Estradiol 21.6 (7.6-42.6)
    SHGB 31.2 (16.5-55.9)

All of my thyroid levels checked out. Thoughts?

Ideas on elevating the right ones?

Super Moderator Feedback Score 0 burlyman30's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    oh boy... when was your last PH cycle? What's your age?
    All advice given is for entertainment value only. And it's free. Take it for what it's worth.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'm 33, my last cycle was October and it was AH, AL with overkill pct. Months before that I did a Mechabol and I always wondered in my pct was bogus but I was too lazy to get tested. My job is shift work and my stress levels are nuts which doesn't help.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'd been keen for you to give res100 a try and show the rest of the board what can happen, it would help increase the FSH too we have seen this before with someone trying to have a child and also the PS will help with the cortisol from the stress.
    Res100 the most powerful Testosterone Booster www.WickedSupplements.com
    We Ship World Wide! Save 10% with members only discount: SS10 Order Online: www.OnlineNutrition.com.au

Established Member Feedback Score 1 (100%) Rodja's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Your results are a bit odd in that your LH and FSH are low, but your free test isn't that bad.

What's your nutrition looking like right now?
    M. Ed. Ex Phys

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Rodja View Post
    Your results are a bit odd in that your LH and FSH are low, but your free test isn't that bad.

What's your nutrition looking like right now?
    body chemistry is simply out of wack from the cycle this is why limiting hormones will be lesser and help to raise the free portion of testosterone such as SHBG, estrogen, cortisol.
    We Ship World Wide! Save 10% with members only discount: SS10 Order Online: www.OnlineNutrition.com.au

Established Member Feedback Score 1 (100%) Rodja's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by O.N. View Post
    body chemistry is simply out of wack from the cycle this is why limiting hormones will be lesser and help to raise the free portion of testosterone such as SHBG, estrogen, cortisol.
    A cycle that is very low in terms on suppression and was nearly 6 months ago. If this was fresh off a PCT, then it would be understandable, but this is not the case. He can't focus too much on lowering SHBG as it also binds E2 in addition to test.
    M. Ed. Ex Phys

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Rodja View Post
    A cycle that is very low in terms on suppression and was nearly 6 months ago. If this was fresh off a PCT, then it would be understandable, but this is not the case. He can't focus too much on lowering SHBG as it also binds E2 in addition to test.
    ahh i see sorry im up late here trying to be online when you guys are online thought it was soon after PCT.

Also not saying to lower those hormones im saying they are lower in order to keep the free portion of testosterone higher.

His production of LH and FSH are low and because his body can sense this it is compensation by lowering SHBG, estrogen and possibly cortisol which was not in the blood results.
    Last edited by O.N.; 02-11-2013 at 08:22 AM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thanks guys for the input. Right now my diet is a keto diet with a re-feed every seven days.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by O.N. View Post
    I'd been keen for you to give res100 a try and show the rest of the board what can happen, it would help increase the FSH too we have seen this before with someone trying to have a child and also the PS will help with the cortisol from the stress.
    I really appreciate this offer. I think my first step is a chat with my doctor. I'm not very optimistic that he'll have great advice, but he might refer my to a urologist so that I can make sure this isn't a tumor or some sort of dysfunction requiring medical attention.