Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    PA owns supplement company and says serms are bad, go figure
    Eric also owns supplement company and doesn't like serms, go figure

i wouldn't imagine supplement company owners who have otc pct products recommending serms, it would take money out of their pockets

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 Jelisej's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This is small part of post written by Dr. Mariano, and it may be interesting for some guys:
    Tamoxifen (I would prefer this to Clomiphene due to the visual changes that can occur with Clomiphene) is a weak estrogen. This blocks the stronger estrogens from being sensed by the brain. This then causes the brain to release more Luteinizing Hormone to stimulate testosterone production, leading to estrogen production. The increase in testosterone would have the effects listed previously. The problem is that Tamoxifen also blocks estrogen. This leads to lower estrogen signaling activity. Estrogen helps control norepinephrine by increasing serotonin and dopamine production. Estrogen is also needed to improve sensitivity to testosterone by increasing testosterone receptor production. Estrogen is also important in generating energy, motivation, drive, competitiveness, sex drive (libido). Estrogen (particularly in women) is important for neuron growth and memory. The loss of estrogen signaling, depending on the balance with testosterone, may lead to negative effects. If testosterone production is driven high enough, then perhaps this would improve things overall. This is particularly true in men. However, in women, this may not occur and destabilization of the system and dysfunction may occur instead. This is why many women do not like treatment with Tamoxifen or Arimidex for breast cancer.

Established Member Feedback Score 0 markam's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by sandman View Post
    PA owns supplement company and says serms are bad, go figure
    Eric also owns supplement company and doesn't like serms, go figure

i wouldn't imagine supplement company owners who have otc pct products recommending serms, it would take money out of their pockets
    I understand what you're saying, but I wouldn't presume their opinions are wrong, necessarily.