User Tag List

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 1 (100%) Freepressright's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I don't know. Back in their glory, they were known as "Legal Gear" and sold designer steroids and prohormones. Somewhere along the line they went PC and started marketing products that sounded like PHs and other supplements to low-information lifters. Just lately the company has come back around to the world of actual prohormones.

Established Member Feedback Score 0 Right Hook's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I call BS on LG Sciences new PHs

Quote Originally Posted by nate3993 View Post
    the one thing i thought, i was just looking at their 1 androstenolone product too, was that you could take each dose with a cup of grapefruit juice to enhance the absorption.
    That would be a bad idea: LeanBulk Forums | Fitness Discussion Group | Fitness Forums

Super Moderator Feedback Score 3 (100%) BBG's Avatar
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Right Hook View Post
    very good article here, thanks RH
    Super not-not-moderator BBG

Need extra cash? List of "Get Paid To" sites: Make $5 a day

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 1 (100%) nate3993's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    or not drink 24 ounces? 2 main components of the andorseries. one of them being less suppression, and the other being bioavailability. bioavailability was achieved by grapefruit. i remember them saying 6 pills was the equivalent to one cup of grapefruit juice. 4-6 ounces of grapefuit could still help you achieve enhanced bioavailability without upping your naringen levels to the "bad amount".

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

or not drink 24 ounces? 2 main components of the andorseries. one of them being less suppression, and the other being bioavailability. bioavailability was achieved by grapefruit. i remember them saying 6 pills was the equivalent to one cup of grapefruit juice. 4-6 ounces of grapefuit could still help you achieve enhanced bioavailability without upping your naringen levels to the "bad amount".
    Ask yourself how does naringenin prevent suppression? Because it ultimately reduces the effectiveness of the prohormone. It's illogical to think you can increase bioavailability while decreasing suppression. This is what they are trying to do with SARMs. Unsuccessfully I might add when you look at the dose response curves.

Also naringenin essentially builds up in the body. Drink it every day and you'll likely suppress a large portion 17b-hsd. Giving you nothing more to work with than the anabolic activity of a Dione and nothing more. 50% of 17b-hsd suppression was achieved at only 2.4 uM. That's likely only 4-6 ounces of gfj per day.

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 1 (100%) nate3993's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I thought the whole reducing suppression had nothing to do with naringen. It had to do with the hormone slowly rising and then lowering by night time. It was the up and down response that gave it reduced suppression. Not the naringen.

- - - Updated - - -

Now. This for a pro hormone, right? So what about a steroid that's already active, and needs no conversion? And you wanted to get more absorption?

Super Moderator Feedback Score 2 (100%) h2s's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ask yourself how does naringenin prevent suppression? Because it ultimately reduces the effectiveness of the prohormone. It's illogical to think you can increase bioavailability while decreasing suppression. This is what they are trying to do with SARMs. Unsuccessfully I might add when you look at the dose response curves.

Also naringenin essentially builds up in the body. Drink it every day and you'll likely suppress a large portion 17b-hsd. Giving you nothing more to work with than the anabolic activity of a Dione and nothing more. 50% of 17b-hsd suppression was achieved at only 2.4 uM. That's likely only 4-6 ounces of gfj per day.
    The reduced suppression claims had nothing to do with grapefruit, they came from the once a day dosing, attempting to fit into the body's natural hormonal rhythm.

I am not one too argue a study, especially since at this point I really don't care to defend products that don't exist, but the results of the study and the results of the product seem to clash a bit. I have been unable to achieve the results I received from grapefruit-based Androhard with Standard Stano, taking the same dosage and even a higher dosage of active, and I know others who have failed at experimenting this way as well. I haven't attempted to consume grapefruit juice with stano, so I can't give a comparison in that manner, but I can't think of another reason for the increase in benefit seen from Ahard other than the gfj.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I thought the whole reducing suppression had nothing to do with naringen. It had to do with the hormone slowly rising and then lowering by night time. It was the up and down response that gave it reduced suppression. Not the naringen.

- - - Updated - - -

Now. This for a pro hormone, right? So what about a steroid that's already active, and needs no conversion? And you wanted to get more absorption?

I have no idea. You mentioned naringenin in the context of gfj.

If the steroid doesn't require 17b-hsd for metabolism to a stronger metabolite then consumption of gfj may help due to cyp3a4 intestinal and hepatic inhibition. I would refer to Jakes article about it though. I'm not sure it matters much with things like halo/epistane with high bioavailability.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by h2s View Post
    The reduced suppression claims had nothing to do with grapefruit, they came from the once a day dosing, attempting to fit into the body's natural hormonal rhythm.

I am not one too argue a study, especially since at this point I really don't care to defend products that don't exist, but the results of the study and the results of the product seem to clash a bit. I have been unable to achieve the results I received from grapefruit-based Androhard with Standard Stano, taking the same dosage and even a higher dosage of active, and I know others who have failed at experimenting this way as well. I haven't attempted to consume grapefruit juice with stano, so I can't give a comparison in that manner, but I can't think of another reason for the increase in benefit seen from Ahard other than the gfj.
    I think the stano PP sold was an enanthate version right? That's a big difference than consuming an encapsulated stano product. Also wasn't the transdermal andro hard the most popular of all versions? And I bet it had no naringenin in it.

Stano is a different beast for a few other reasons as well. But I would still avoid gfj with it based on current literature.

Established Member Feedback Score 0 markam's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I think the stano PP sold was an enanthate version right? That's a big difference than consuming an encapsulated stano product. Also wasn't the transdermal andro hard the most popular of all versions? And I bet it had no naringenin in it.

Stano is a different beast for a few other reasons as well. But I would still avoid gfj with it based on current literature.
    Transdermal androhard? Missed that one.