Quote Originally Posted by Freepressright View Post
I tried GHenerate. It gave me terrible diarrhea. I ran M1D years ago, before I knew any better, and it didn't do jack squat.

They used to have great Methyl 1-Test, though, pre 2004! After they stopped calling themselves "Legal Gear," their products really went to shit. They're marketed heavily to the low-information demographic for a reason.
I can credit GHenerate with helping to heal some nasty carple tunnel symptoms I was having for about a Year. Nothing else, even 20+ grams of fish oil acually kept the pain stopped after discontinuing use. And yeah, their M1D isn't necessarily impressive, but I got a few bottles of it for cheap. Though I dosed it at 6-8 caps a day with Erase, I got more than I ever did out of my few uses of Dermacrine. I have 2 bottles of the new Dermacrine in the gel carrier, I am hoping they are more effective. Maybe I just don't have a lot of the enzymes concentrated in my skin.

But as far as their other products, especially the pro-hormones, are concerned, there are many better options available on the market.