Quote Originally Posted by Right Hook View Post
Ask yourself how does naringenin prevent suppression? Because it ultimately reduces the effectiveness of the prohormone. It's illogical to think you can increase bioavailability while decreasing suppression. This is what they are trying to do with SARMs. Unsuccessfully I might add when you look at the dose response curves.

Also naringenin essentially builds up in the body. Drink it every day and you'll likely suppress a large portion 17b-hsd. Giving you nothing more to work with than the anabolic activity of a Dione and nothing more. 50% of 17b-hsd suppression was achieved at only 2.4 uM. That's likely only 4-6 ounces of gfj per day.
The study (Chalcones are potent inhibitors of aromatase and 17... [Life Sci. 2001] - PubMed - NCBI) was done in a placenta. I can't access the full text, but I imagine that it was certainly not done in a live body. I have doubts about naringenin's effects being THAT pronounced in vivo in males considering my few uses of the Andro Series as well as others' experiences as well. I'm not saying you are wrong, but I think we all know that things that pop up in studies don't always pan out the same way in real world experiences for us. Thus I take that study with a grain of salt and add another grain or two for the fact that the company you rep for sells a competative product. Again, not saying you are wrong, just that I am not so easily convinced.

What would be useful would be some experiments showing bloodwork/urine analysis for the dione/diol metabolites of various products with and without naringenin.