User Tag List

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 1 (100%) Freepressright's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I call BS on LG Sciences new PHs

In case anyone happened to notice on a whim, because surely no one who knows any better really goes looking for LG Sciences products, they know have a product called 1-Androstenolone. It appears to be a 1-Androsterone supplement (3b-hydroxy-androst-1-ene-17-one).

It's nice to see that they've re-entered the real world of actual prohormones after years of selling totally bogus, pseudo-prohormones and products intended to make you believe they were actually anabolic -- BUT, 20mg of active hormone? 20mg? Seriously?

LG is justifying the low dose, claiming their delivery system is "250 times stronger" than regular oral administration. I don't know about the rest of you, but I'm having a helluva time swallowing that claim (no pun intended). Primordial's sophisticated carrier in the AndroSeries was incredibly effective, and they were putting a helluva lot more in a dose than 20mg.

I hate to write off a product before even trying it, but I just can't see 20mg of that product being effective, short of a miracle.

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Isn't 20mg the amount in all the AMS/Forerunner rapid disolve tabs and their liquid Mass Drops? I've seen several people say that those products, though not nearly as strong as the Andro Series, are decent for what they are. The claim is that absorbtion through oral mucosa is much higher and more effective/direct to the blood stream than going through the digestive tract.

On the other hand I don't think I would bother with LG Sciences pro-hormones, but I do like their GHenerate and M1D Black(esterfied DHEA) products.

Established Member Feedback Score 0 markam's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    LG used to have a great sub-lingual 1,3 dim product called E-911. It wasn't that strong and tasted foul, but the fact that you could use it straight after a meal was very handy for me as I work nights. Shame they don't make them anymore. They have another 'feel good' stim which I quite like called Rezolution. BTW I never use these on cycle.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by saludable24 View Post
    Isn't 20mg the amount in all the AMS/Forerunner rapid disolve tabs and their liquid Mass Drops? I've seen several people say that those products, though not nearly as strong as the Andro Series, are decent for what they are. The claim is that absorbtion through oral mucosa is much higher and more effective/direct to the blood stream than going through the digestive tract.

On the other hand I don't think I would bother with LG Sciences pro-hormones, but I do like their GHenerate and M1D Black(esterfied DHEA) products.
    I tried GHenerate. It gave me terrible diarrhea. I ran M1D years ago, before I knew any better, and it didn't do jack squat.

They used to have great Methyl 1-Test, though, pre 2004! After they stopped calling themselves "Legal Gear," their products really went to shit. They're marketed heavily to the low-information demographic for a reason.

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 1 (100%) nate3993's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    the one thing i thought, i was just looking at their 1 androstenolone product too, was that you could take each dose with a cup of grapefruit juice to enhance the absorption.

Established Member Feedback Score 2 (100%) pitboss's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Everything in their line is underdosed. You have to use 2-3 times the " normal " dose to see results.

Established Member Feedback Score 1 (100%) Grape Ape's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Everyone of their new products has an A.I. in it. Same active in PES' Erase. Even their epiandrosterone product.

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Freepressright View Post
    I tried GHenerate. It gave me terrible diarrhea. I ran M1D years ago, before I knew any better, and it didn't do jack squat.

They used to have great Methyl 1-Test, though, pre 2004! After they stopped calling themselves "Legal Gear," their products really went to shit. They're marketed heavily to the low-information demographic for a reason.
    I can credit GHenerate with helping to heal some nasty carple tunnel symptoms I was having for about a Year. Nothing else, even 20+ grams of fish oil acually kept the pain stopped after discontinuing use. And yeah, their M1D isn't necessarily impressive, but I got a few bottles of it for cheap. Though I dosed it at 6-8 caps a day with Erase, I got more than I ever did out of my few uses of Dermacrine. I have 2 bottles of the new Dermacrine in the gel carrier, I am hoping they are more effective. Maybe I just don't have a lot of the enzymes concentrated in my skin.

But as far as their other products, especially the pro-hormones, are concerned, there are many better options available on the market.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Grape Ape View Post
    Everyone of their new products has an A.I. in it. Same active in PES' Erase. Even their epiandrosterone product.
    That's one thing that always drives me nuts. These companies foster the belief that estrogen eradication is the holy grail of elevating testosterone and that it's always necessary. And to the low-information lifter, that sounds great.

Again, this goes back to what I said earlier about them marketing their products to dummies.

Their epiandrosterone product with an AI is super retarded. Epiandro converts to DHT and DHT does not convert to estrogen and is used to combat estrogen. As if it weren't a 'dry' enough formula already.

This is equally as dumb as all the test boosters on the market that contain DHT blockers.

This particular company has spent many years in hyping the hell out of products intended to make you think they were real prohormones. The company, IMHO, is built on half truths and deception to consumers. They might have had a couple of supplements that actually had some marginal benefit, but a dead clock is still right twice a day.

The claim of their new PH delivery system being "250 time stronger" is purely theoretical and hypothetical. If that were the case, then your 20mg dose of 1-DHEA in their 1-Androstenolone product would be equivalent to 5,000mg.

I won't be buying their products anytime soon.

Established Member Feedback Score 0 markam's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    After looking for any names of people behind the company, i.e. directors, etc, I haven't come across anyone. I wonder who is actually behind this faceless company?