User Tag List

Thread: Buddy has Low T

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 1 (100%) nate3993's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Buddy has Low T

I have a friend whose in his mid fifties. I told him to get his T checked out, and sure enough, Total T was 315. His Dr. though said since he had lymphoma years back, he couldn't put him on TRT. So basically, have fun with low t. The cancer thing didn't sound right to me, but that's why I;m asking you guys. I told him maybe Clomid might work for him. What should his next step be? Thanks

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 1 (100%) Freepressright's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Diet, lifestyle modifications and exercise first, drugs later.

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Freepressright View Post
    this.
    Make some simple life changes and revaluate quality of life in 6 months. if it's a non-issue don't even bother getting rechecked or self prescribing. T is just a #. As long as you are in range, it's how you feel that really matters. My #s were high ( 725ish) and I felt crappy, rechecked 6 months later (1250ish) and they were really high and I felt like total shit. I try to stress less and get more quality sleep and I feel much better.
    The spirit that I have seen may be the devil: and the devil hath power to assume a pleasing shape; yea, and perhaps out of my weakness and my melancholy, as he is very potent with such spirits, abuses me to damn me.

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 Jelisej's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Freepressright View Post
    Agreed. After couple of months he should check again, but he should do more complete tests.
    Clomid restarts (or any other restart protocols) are usualy ineffective for people in his age, clomid as TRT is not best of options- even if he gets number its unlikely that he'll get "feel", plus its very likely that he'll get very emotional from clomid.
    Last edited by Jelisej; 02-13-2013 at 10:39 AM.

New Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Developing a healthy diet plan and working out regularly might be very helpful.