User Tag List

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Super Moderator Feedback Score 0 burlyman30's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jelisej View Post
    I only think that PCT should start 2-3 days after cesation of HCG as HCG has half life of 30 hrs, and HPTA will not start recovering until HCG clears of the system.
    Agreed. I assumed that HCG would be taken a couple time a week, so a mid-week dose on the last week of AM v2 with AM v2 taken until the end of the week would accomplish this. I wasn't really clear, so thanks for clarifying.
    All advice given is for entertainment value only. And it's free. Take it for what it's worth.

Established Member Feedback Score 0 markam's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by burlyman30 View Post
    Good advice for minimizing suppression. I would venture to say the cycle would be less effective with less-steady blood levels and shorter duration of cycle, but definitely better for reducing suppressive effects. Reps inbound.
    Thanks, Burly. I have to say that if I was using HCG I would run something a lot stronger than AM. Not necessary, IMO.

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 3 (100%) Scope75's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Forgot to mention I'm splitting the doses up 4caps am/pm.
    Single doseing doesn't feel the same. Tried it with AHv3 then split it and liked the feeling way more.
    I'll keep an eye on things but libido is high and NRBs happen all the time.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by markam View Post
    That was my experience until I added EPI in. Could almost see my nuts shrinking. Not good.
    Was thinking about adding in some epi but it would be over kill and AM is treating me to good right now.
    AM and EPI put 26 pounds on me last year. 8weeks AM 6weeks EPI 30-50mg

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 1 (100%) nate3993's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by markam View Post
    Thanks, Burly. I have to say that if I was using HCG I would run something a lot stronger than AM. Not necessary, IMO.
    That's what you'd think, but Weekend said his balls shrunk faster on andromass than they did on 500 mg of test, sooooo...who really knows.
    Quote Originally Posted by Scope75 View Post
    Forgot to mention I'm splitting the doses up 4caps am/pm.
    Single doseing doesn't feel the same. Tried it with AHv3 then split it and liked the feeling way more.
    I'll keep an eye on things but libido is high and NRBs happen all the time.
    We must remember though that libido means nothing in terms of beng shut down. I took superdrone. My libido was fine. Obviously I was shut down like a mofo.

Established Member Feedback Score 0 Bucks's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm currently doing AM/AH/ Mecha and will be adding Trenazone in 2 weeks. I use HCG for 350 on Tuesday's and Friday's or when I travel 500 on Monday and 250 on Friday. Blood work shows I recover in 4-6 weeks using a good solid PCT. I also get increased libido the day after injection everytime.

That's my experience.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by nate3993 View Post
    That's what you'd think, but Weekend said his balls shrunk faster on andromass than they did on 500 mg of test, sooooo...who really knows.

We must remember though that libido means nothing in terms of beng shut down. I took superdrone. My libido was fine. Obviously I was shut down like a mofo.
    I know that but was more just posting that info to let others know all is good and working. Lol

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 1 (100%) weekend's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by nate3993 View Post

Androbulk And hard stacked at 6 each a day actually.

I think it was the 19-nor mostly at fault there. And I stayed on test for longer (100 days) and by the end my nuts were pretty shriveled even with hcg eod.

Established Member Feedback Score 0 dacookiemonsta's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I don't pin so I'm curious... Do people generally run HCG even if they're doing some sort of 8 week cycle?

I realize how suppressive the compound(s) makes a difference along with length of time.. One friend of mine is running a 8 week test cyle where he's running tren the first 6... No hcg.

I also have a friend who's an amateur bodybuilder.. He rarely comes off juice and he said he's never touched hcg.

Established Member Feedback Score 0 markam's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by weekend View Post
    Androbulk And hard stacked at 6 each a day actually.

I think it was the 19-nor mostly at fault there. And I stayed on test for longer (100 days) and by the end my nuts were pretty shriveled even with hcg eod.
    14 weeks is pretty long