0 Thread(s)
    When

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by strato View Post
    Hi all, I think we can agree that it's an utter shame to see what has happened to this place. It's a shame that CD has bailed on the forum without any further updates. I get he has helped a lot of people for many years and been an invaluable, life-saving hero to many going through PFS (myself included), but to abandon the forum in this state without any explanation is just poor leadership. I know that sounds tight, but leaders are held to a higher standard - it comes with the territory. You either don't put yourself into a leadership/authority position at all, or if you do, at the very least communicate your general intentions to the people you're leading rather than disappearing into silence without explanation.

I don't mind the taking a break/absence part CD may need - I understand this is not the central purpose of his life and he has a life/challenges of his own he's dealing with. But still, provide clearer communication so we can set our expectations. It takes a couple of minutes as a simple pinned post on the forum - that's not asking for much, no matter what is happening in his life. It's the pure disappearance part without explanation that is simply poor leadership especially since he knows he is the only one that holds power to moderate the forum (apart from the other owner dude who won't assign further moderators). So on some level he must know that his disappearance is tantamount to the destruction of one of the only positive places to help survive this condition. Not to mention, it buries 10+ years of his own (and others) positive journeys/resources for PFS under endless negative spam for all newcomers that are currently suffering this condition.

I know I'm being hard on CD, but the stakes are too high here. Communicate clearer, lead better, recognize that real people with real lives are struggling and on the line with this condition. If the forum is dead and you don't ever intend to moderate it or lead/assist people through the PFS/TMO protocol at all, at least declare it.

For any newcomers stumbling onto this site and seeing the raving ramblings of the mentally ill dude who keeps posting here, don't be fooled by his antics and negative POVs. That goes for anyone spouting negative, doom and gloom shit about PFS. Don't buy it at all. You can and absolutely will recover from PFS, with enough time, experimentation, dedication and positive attitude. Period. I am on my way there and absolutely know I will fully recovery this point - it's just a matter of time. Where I am at now in 8 months of dedication to CDs protocol (and really going above and beyond that at this point with doing various other things I will mention in the future) in terms of recovery, I estimate takes at least 1 year and a half for most recovery stories to enter into. That's no mistake nor because I was a 'mild case'. I had extreme, extreme PFS that derailed my entire life with insane sides neurologically, sexually, emotionally, spiritually, and physically that ravaged my entire existence. I could not function day-to-day for months on end and noticed no improvement whatsoever before I began to implement the protocol. It was so, so bad. But right now I am mentally 95% recovered and functioning, and sexually 70-80% there depending on the day. My fourth prohormone cycle is set to begin next week and I expect it to boost me to 100% mental recovery and into 80-90% sexual recovery range - again it's just a matter of time from hereon out.

But if you read my past posts from the onset, I knew all along that I would recover and was willing to embrace that truth and an attitude of as much positive empowerment as possible along the way. As the months roll on now and I keep getting better and better up an exponential curve, I realized more and more with profound confidence how right I was all along (and of course how right all the other guys who preach pro-recovery were all along too). I've also realized how wrong others who claim this as an irreversible, life-long death sentence. This is pure fantasy. Life is what you make it, even in the regard of this complex health condition. Again period. You can recover.

All in all, I thank CD, maxout, xxaleksi, Tubzy, mjw1999, alphacfi among many others guys out there for their positive support, leadership and inspiring journeys of their own that helped me nurture my own inner convictions and also that gave me the strength to persevere throughout these hellish PFS times. I also want these words to encourage anybody reading this to even more strongly believe in themselves and their own inevitable journeys to recovery. For it is in that fundamental belief first and foremost that will lead you there.

So that's that for now - I hope this brief recovery update inspires you and to be honest, I hope this overall post helps CD realize what a positive and impactful influence he has many people's lives. Ultimately, he is a great leader and person on the whole, and with this condition being as rampant as ever with many positive people looking for a path to get their lives back, his continued presence in the community is absolutely worthwhile. I hope he realizes this place is worth sustaining and fighting for. There is currently no place like it, especially not with a clear protocol + 10 years worth of data/resources to go-off. So I hope he comes back, or the very least, he pesters the owner dude to allow another moderator.
    You're just another cockuscking Yankee cunt. Period.

I hate yanks and orange bastards. Period.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I Wan to shite in your face. Period.

- - - Updated - - -

I want Vladimir Putin to launch a nuclear tsunami against the USA. Period.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I don't hate yanks tbh hate the system
    Some I f you are nice

- - - Updated - - -

But also too many humps and scammers

- - - Updated - - -

Gimps

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I did the mild cases favour

Watch everyone ditch the stupid herbs sh it for hcg and have better results

- - - Updated - - -

CD nuts is ducking shite

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0 strato's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Bumping this to the top.

For any newcomers again, head to the SwoleSource PFS Discord as the forum has been overrun by negative spam and is without active moderators.

There's nothing we can do about it for now despite repeated efforts, hence the discord is the new gathering place:
    Hack Stasis Swole Source

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Fuck you

- - - Updated - - -

Fuck c.f. Nuts

Stupid scamming yank basard

Use hcg or get under the auspices of a !medical professional

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The whole cdnut S method is ducking crap

Younusless.cunts
    You scu m

You ducking yank.bastrds

Functioned my life all.I needed was try and i.listened to you th C king years

You stupid cunts

- - - Updated - - -

Actually quetipine was my fault

I'm not gonna survive this to be hinest

- - - Updated - - -

Innit gonna survive this to be hinest

- - - Updated - - -

I have full ed and shrinkage

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0 strato's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Bumping this to the top.

For all newcomers, head to the SwoleSource PFS Discord as the forum has been overrun by negative spam and is without active moderators.

There's nothing we can do about it for now despite repeated efforts, hence the discord is the new gathering place:
    Hack Stasis Swole Source

P.s. Great to see so many guys joining.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Wanna
    Bomb
    This e
    Orange
    Bastards