User Tag List

Hybrid View

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    people will do stupid stuff with whatever is legal or illegal. i knew a guy in high school who put about 50 bags of black tea into a teapot and drank a cup of the liquid. he almost had to go to the hospital.

the container of Jacked probably should have included a warning against extreme physical exertion, but statistically speaking supplements (even the grey area bodybuilding ones) are safe. vending machines tipping over killed more people in the US last year than dietary supplements-- look it up. maybe what we need is a war on vending machine tipping. anti-tip devices, more obvious warning signs, and machines that talk to you when you're trying to tip them: "NO! don't tip me! you are putting your health at risk!" fuck maybe people who die from tipping vending machines should be dead. when i was in high school we snaked a tube down the coin slot and pumped the machine full of saltwater. it spit out about $20 in quarters and a backpack full of free soda.

Established Member Feedback Score 0 markam's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by pman42 View Post
    we snaked a tube down the coin slot and pumped the machine full of saltwater. it spit out about $20 in quarters and a backpack full of free soda.
    If you are there, Ippy, disregard this, it's not advice!